Chapter 16

Your's POV

"If you would help, that would be great!" I mocked. My hands were troubling to get our luggage out of the car.

He looked over me with his eyes furrowed, "Meh, you don't look like you need my help," and he continued talking on the phone.

I bit back a retort before pushing past him with all the luggage. He stumbled and his phone fell out of his hands. Lucky for him.

"Hey!" He exclaimed.

I ignored him and walked to the entrance.

"Ya! Where are you going?" He asked.

I turned around in confusion, "To the terminal?"

He laughed before wrapping his arms around me as if we're "close", although I would lie if I didn't admit that it was affecting me weirdly. Blood rushed to my cheeks, giving them a rosy tint.

"We're going to the other side of the terminal princess," His voice came out husky, making my stomach churned.

"My jet."

My jaw dropped in utter disbelief. Then I remembered, of course he's a billionaire. Why wouldn't he be owning a private jet?

However, I still couldn't believe that I'll have the chance to be on a private jet! But my brain disappoint me as it started to malfunction, I couldn't think of any good comeback for him.

"Yo-you're serious?" I stuttered, gulping.

He shrugged as his arms left my shoulders and moved to his side, "Um yeah, you think I would go to a normal aeroplane?"

I rolled my eyes at his ego.

"Maybe you should," I sneered.

We were guided by a bunch of men in suits to Jungkook's private jet. I was astonished by all of this. All my worries and doubts were starting to fade away until Jungkook has to ruin the mood by all his nagging.

"Can you walk a little bit faster? Pig," He said in annoyance as we both were climbing up the stairs to the jet's entrance door.

"Shut up!" I squeaked.

He was surprised by my sudden reaction. I was holding onto the railing so tight that I could snap my knuckles and my eyelids were blinking non stop as I try to catch my breath.

"Are you afraid of heights?" Jungkook asked and I could tell that he was sniggering from behind by hearing his tone of voice.

I waited for about 30 seconds before stepping onto the stair above the previous one.

Jungkook groaned as he startled me by lifting me off the stairs and carried me over his shoulder, "You're too slow and my legs getting tired," He muttered as he brought me into the jet.

My eyes had been closed the whole entire time until he let go of me onto one of the most comfortable sofa i've ever sat on.

I inhaled a sharp breath and peek my eyes open to be relieved that i'm finally on the ground... well technically.

"Pussy," I heard his remark and I laughed sarcastically before pointing a middle finger at him.

"Is it the only two of us here?" I asked, my eyes were being fixated on the drawers filled with snack.

"Yea, I only hired my two pilots," He replied before getting comfortable on the seat beside me.

My eyebrows creased together, "Why is there no stewards or stewardess?"

His head turned to me, "Then how are we supposed to be spending our time here alone?" He grinned causing me to blush infuriatingly.

"Can you stop that?" I heaved.

"Stop what?"

Before I got a chance to say another word, he was already sitting directly in front of me, "See you're doing this thing again!" I exclaimed.

He arched one of his eyebrow, "What thing?" His head leaning closer to mine.

I hitched, pressing my palms against his chest, "Jungkook! You're acting so weird lately."

His hands travelled to mine, caressing them tenderly, I gulped. The sweat collected on my forehead started to trickle down my face so I yanked my hands away from him and quickly wiped those sweat away while trying to ignore the overwhelming feeling.

Yet, he didn't take the hint that I wanted him to stop. Instead, his fingers travelled to the strands of hair that has been covering my face and tucked them behind my ear, causing goosebumps to arise on my bare skin.

"J-jungkook, st-stop y-you ass-hole!" I exclaimed, my heart raced when he leaned even closer.

I could feel his hot breath against my neck before his lips travel to my ear, "Don't worry, I'm just messing with YOUR STUPID ASS!" His lips parted as he burst into fits of laughters.

I felt humiliated.

He laughed uncontrollably as he collapsed onto his chair. My hands turned into a fist and I could feel my nails dagger through my skin. I was furious, he thinks that this prank is soooooo good? Well two can play this game.

-

Author's note: Welp i've been motivated 🤪