Chapter 5

Y/N's POV

"Ugh," I groaned as the alarm went off. My hands reach over to turn it off.

I then stretched my stiff body, letting the quilted comforter fall from my upper body and onto my thighs.

I rubbed my eyes, my legs dangled on the side of my bed. Facing the window, I saw my horrifying reflection. My hair tie was loose, making my hair strands laying messily on the sides of my face.

"God what the actual hell happened yesterday," I muttered to myself, hands pushing back the strands of hair away from my face.

Just as I stood tall on my two feet to go to the bathroom, I felt a sharp pain on my head.

Shit, I'm having a hangover.

I moaned in pain and crouched down to my bed to massage the sides of my temples with my fingers while the other hand supports me on the bed.

Dang, did I drank that much soju yesterday?

Snippets of me pushing Jungkook away and dragging Taehyung out of the restaurant was the last thing I recalled. I hope I didn't do anything wrong yesterday, I silently prayed for my life.

Usually, a person with a hangover would get themselves painkillers and mineral water, but my head was hurting like shit that I could not even stand up properly.

I let my effort go to waste and decided to lay on my bed instead.

I still have plenty of time left before my departure to work.

My eyes were closed shut as I massaged my temples using one hand and the other hand sweeping on top of the bed, searching for my phone. After obtaining my phone under the thick comforter, my eyes lit up together with the phone screen.

I fumbled with my phone before tapping on the green icon and leaving a text to Taehyung, hoping that he is wide awake right now.

Me: Tae, could you bring me painkillers and mineral water please?

While waiting for his reply, I layed against the wooden bed board, resting my head on the hard surface.

A few seconds later, I heard the notification went off.

Tae: Are you feeling okay?

Tae: Wait are you having a hangover? Give me a minute, I'll be there soon.

Before Taehyung could arrive in front of my bedroom door, I pulled out my hair tie and tied my hair into a neat ponytail. As I was tying the last part of my hair, I could hear his footsteps approaching my room.

Knock knock.

"Come in," I mumbled, loud enough for him to hear.

He opened the door and peeped his head in to check on me. After seeing I was straddled on my bed, his full form came to view. His hair dripping wet as if he was out of the shower a few minutes ago. His grey sweatshirt and sweatpants creased as he steped closer to the side of the bed.

An orange bottle came into the view along with a glass of lukewarm water.

"Here," He handed the bottle of elixir and glass to me. 

"Take 2 pills and finish the glass of water." He said, his voice raspy early in the morning, forcing a small smile to me.

Nodding my head, I took the glass of water from his hands and followed his instructions.

As I was gulping the water down my throat, Taehyung gave me a weird look.

"What? Is there something on my face?" I blurted.