Chapter 8

Y/N's POV

"Hold on!" Jungkook admonished to Kang Joon for disrupting our intimate session, cursing under his heavy breath.

I grabbed my piece of clothing that was laying on the floor swiftly and quickly dressed my bottom half while Jungkook messily combed his fingers through his hair and fixed his attire.

I chuckled, smiling smugly when Jungkook sighed for not being able to release his own pleasure.

"Shut the hell up. We're not done yet y/n," He muttered under his quickened breath, making me shut my mouth abruptly.

Jungkook tossed a coat to me out of sympathy for the 'mistake' he did . Without the coat, my bra would be on display for others to feast on. He does have a heart then.

Once we look decent enough, Jungkook sat on his office chair and I unlocked the door, revealing a frowning Kang Joon.

Suspicion and confusion was obvious from his eyes yet his facial structure was expressionless and he greeted me before entering Jungkook's office. He seemed to notice the unfamiliar coat that I was covered with but did not mention anything about it, thankfully. 

Thinking of disappearing into thin air, I turned my head to the side only to see Jungkook mouthing 'go away'.

The moments that happened in his office awhile ago are wild and still fresh in my mind. If it weren't for Kang Joon, Jungkook would be the first man I touch to please.

Dismissing his arrogant behaviour, I walked off and made my way to the lift as my shift for the day was ending.

After the heat session involving Jungkook, I can finally have a chill time at home.

On my way to the bus stop, my mind wandered off to the critical questions that mad me sick to my stomach.

Should I tell Taehyung what had happened? Because I've told him the littlest things that happened throughout my life. We promised that there would not be any secrets between us.

But what if I were to reveal him the scene that happened without warning. Would he be disappointed? Or would he possibly think so lowly of me?

I was in a dilemma for the first time, having to speak up to Taehyung or not.

Not risking any disheartened emotions, I wanted to keep it a dark secret of mine. I wouldn't dare to face him and explain the events leadinh to the explicit outcome. I am too conscious to open up about this matter, knowing he would disapprove of it.

At last, I board the bus impatiently, excited to reach home.

Seated in the uncomfortable cushioned seat, I was overthinking of the possible consequences that would happen when I reach home.

Will Taehyung take note of the man coat that is completely covering my body? Or will he overlook it?

What about the deep red and purple marks forming on my neck?

I was trying to come up with little white lies to hide the hickey's under the thick coat. What possible lies would convince him though?

If Taehyung were to ask whose outerwear it was, I could simply lie to him and say that it was a colleague who's kindhearted enough to lend it to me because it was too chilly outside.

The bus was nearing my destination, making my palms wet from sweat. The feeling of anxiousness was accumulating at the bottom of my stomach.

Let's hope for the best.

With the mental note permanently stuck in my head, I tried to be optimistic. To no veil, the image of Taehyung discarding our friendship wrecked the slight faith I had.