Chapter 13

Jungkook's POV

what the actual fuck.

Jimin's house?

I groaned as I threw my comforter across the room. My body has been twisting on this dumb uncomfortable bed annoyingly ever since I tried to fall asleep.

"Really?" I muttered bitterly still frustrated at the fact that she's going home with that fool tonight. AND TO HIS HOUSE.

I kicked off my blanket as my body started to feel icky and hot. This is irking me to the edge! I panted harshly as my teeth daggers onto my bottom lip painfully.

"Ugh!" I grunted, throwing a pillow across the floor.

"Why is this pissing me off!" I yelled-

"Can you shut up! It's been an hour since you start yelling!" The neighbour downstairs yelled back and instantly my lips pressed into thin line.

A faint blush formed on my cheeks.

Why is she going home with him tonight? Is she doing the same thing to him from what she did to me?

A feeling that I thought I was immune to, crept through my veins. I clutched onto my chest tightly, am I jealous?

"Oh god no, Jungkook," I shook my head.

Why would I be? She's annoying!

Scanning my phone from the night stand for any messages, I immediately reached out for it and unlocked it. Maybe I should message her instead?

me: yo

me: u up?

stupid: what do you want

me: oh

me: where's jimin

stupid: jimin?

stupid: ...on the bed? duh

My brain stutters for a moment as I try to comprehend what she had just said, not realising that I had been spaced out fo a long time when she started spamming.

stupid: um

stupid: hello?

stupid: okay bye

stupid: tell me what u want to say tmr

stupid: i'm too sore from tdy

stupid: luckily jimin helped me again and again

me: HELPED YOU?

me: WHAT DO YOU MEAN?

me: fck ure asleep.

-

AUTHOR'S NOTE;
SORRY SHORT CHAPTER BUT ILL UPDATE AGAIN TDY