Chapter 11

Y/N's POV

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" I muttered, walking beside Jimin who had his eyes on his phone the entire time.

He glanced at me, his hands shifted to mine with his signature wry smile, "Why wouldn't it be?"

I laughed pushing his hands away, "People are watching, and heck! If Jungkook knows about this whole thing, he's gonna make my life a living hell!" I whisper-yelled.

"Too late for that, Princess," He glanced past me.

I slowly turned around to see Jungkook with glaring eyes looking at us. I gulped.

"Uhh, I was just talking to Jimin- I mean Mr Park about his work here!" I squeaked out.

Fucking hell, my dumbass can't even lie!

Jungkook cocked one of his eyebrows, "My office, now." His voice stern before walking down the hallway.

Jimin laughed, "It looks like you got yourself in trouble, Y/n."

"Fuck you," I snickered and he folded his arms along with his gorgeous smirk that I would gladly slap off.

"Now now, I brought you in. You shouldn't be talking to me like that."

His words hits me like a cold breeze, shivers running down my spine. I bit my inner cheeks as I can sense a rosy shade forming.

I glared at him before hurrying to Jungkook's office. As soon as I reached his office, I recalled back the thing I did with him.

Ew.

"Come in," I heard right after knocking.

I walked in, expecting him to be sitting by his desk and working but instead, he was sitting on the edge of his desk, eating an apple while waiting for me.

"Quite a while for you to get here," He said and took another bite out of the fruit.

His left hand travelled to the back of his neck as he groaned, "Seriously. Jimin?"

With his glaring eyes on me, it made me feel intimidated under his gaze.

"I'm not dating him," I assured him.

He nodded his head slowly, his brown slick hair cascade down his forehead.

"It's not that I don't want to believe you, but it all makes sense. Why would you allow him to be in my company? Was it because-"

"Oh for god sake! No! I was just out of my mind that day! I know I should have paid more attention, I'm really sorry!" I pleaded.

This job was all I had, no more Taehyung to shelter me. I'm all alone. Even though I truly despised the man in front of me.

Jungkook burst out laughing, "You're apologising?" He crooked one of his eyebrows, "Can this day get any weirder." He placed his apple aside and looked me from up to bottom, checking me out.

He shook his head, "I'm not mad about that, but I'm mad that i'm still waiting for the blowjob  I deserved?" He licked his lips before it curved into a sly smirk.

I folded my arms across my chest, looking anywhere but him, "What are you trying to say?"

I heard his footsteps getting closer, "You goddamn know you owe me for this."

I felt his heat radiating against my chest, as his harsh fingers held my chin to look at him, "I don't remember saying it." I mumbled.

He let out a hoarse chuckled.