Chapter 25

not editeddd
Y/N's POV

"I still hate you," I muttered as we walked down the hallway to our hotel room after finally being discharged from the hospital.

He bit down his chuckle, unlocking the door as he allowed me to walk in first.

"I thought we got pass that already?" He asked, one of his eyebrows quirked as he folded his arms across his chest.

He sighed,"I know, this trip is a mess," walking over to my bed.

I nodded my head before jumping onto the bed, feeling the soft sheets beneath me. This is nice.

But laying on Jungkook is nicer.

stop it!

"I'm glad you're feeling better now... but I still feel bad for lying to you, it's time for me to tell you everything," He frowned, eyes staring down on the floor.

"You don't have to, It won't affect me, just get me out of your mess."

Unexpectedly, he collapsed onto the bed and lay beside me, "I mean it when I say I like you," He heaved before looking to my side, "And I don't want to lose you."

"So I must tell you everything, no matter if you don't want to hear it."

I gulped, of course I didn't want to hear it.

Deep down, I know my feelings has changed for him. He makes me nervous, my stomach will give me butterflies when he gets too close and when he smile, it's the most purest thing I've ever seen.

So if he tells me everything, I'm afraid that I couldn't handle the truth and I have to leave him.

"Before my dad was the CEO of the Jeon Company, my grandfather created the company and it became the most successful shipping industry, everything was going fine...until he met Martin here,"

"My grandfather met Martin in an orphanage when he was two years old and he adored martin so much that he decided to adopt him because my grandmother couldn't conceive a child back then, but ever since my grandmother got pregnant with my father five years later, all the attention goes to my father... it wasn't a huge deal at first but when my father got married, my grandfather decided to pass down the company to my father instead of Martin who had been working for the company longer than my father," He paused, inhaled a sharp breath as I tried to comprehend all his words.

"Martin wasn't having it so after 16 years, he saved up all his savings to create his illegal drug company back in France and blackmailed my grandfather in allowing him to ship all the drugs around the world,"

"But before he left Korea, there was a contract that could stop his business from operating with us but i'm involved in it, It states that if I ever get married, my marriage must last for more than 5 years," He added in.

"It seems like it's not a big deal but Martin is a smart guy, he knows that I date a lot of woman but will never commit to them which made it difficult for my father to get rid of Martin's business from our company."

"That's when I met Kim Sora, my father arranged us to get married and at first, I was mad at him for taking my youth away but I couldn't stay mad at him any longer as she was indeed gorgeous... not long after our honeymoon, I fell in love with her and we were the most talked couple in the internet, not because we were also the youngest marriage couple in the business industry."

"But after a year, she seemed distant and my suspicion grew, I started doing some investigation and I found out she was cheating on me with a guy that to this day I still don't know yet- all I remembered from the photo was his back and that he has a small crown tattoo on his left ankle,"

"I was devastated but I still had hope for our relationship so I didn't ask for a divorce, instead she did! So we only lasted for 3 years which upset my father."

"That's why my father put me into an another arranged marriage but the girl i'm marrying to, only look for me when she need money," He rolled his eyes.

"But then, you came along..." He trailed, shifting his fingers to my arm, "And it's weird that I'm having feelings for you because," He chuckled, "We met in the worst possible way, seriously kicking my balls?"

I giggled, remembering that day. Such fun times when things aren't as complicated.

"I wanna marry you Y/n... not because of the deal but sincerely," He sat up straight, while reaching out for something in his pockets.

"Will you marry me?"

My heart stopped beating, is he serious? I saw the velvety mini box in his hands and he opened it to show a beautiful sophisticated silver ring with a shimmering diamond on top.

"Don't worry, I bought you a new one while you were resting in the hospital-"

"No," I muttered.

"What?" His brows furrowed together, his lips pursed into thin line. He was upset.

"I-Jungkook... we only know each other for how long? About 3 months?" I asked.

"My mom and dad got married after a month knowing each other and their marriage lasted forever, so...what are we waiting for?!" I laughed, immediately seating on his lap to hug him.

He gasped, "W-what?! You scared me!" His hands gripping onto my waist.

"From now on," I murmured, grinning as I ran my fingers through his hair, gazing down on his beautiful brown orbs, "No more lies between us."

I leaned in closer and his lips brushed mine. Not innocently, like a tease but hot, fiery, passionate and demanding.

"Y/n, Kiss me," He whispered slowly, prolonging each letter as if to savor them.

I smiled, my heart fluttering at his voice as I clasped my hands on either side of his face before pressing my lips to his. Sparks flew in every direction, and the world was slowly disappearing around us, along with all of our worries, our troubles and our problems.

He deepened the kiss while his hands moved beneath my shirt but I stopped him, "Maybe we should wait until our wedding day."

And he groaned.