Chapter 29

Not edited
Y/n's POV

WARNING: THIS SHIT IS LIT BUT IF U DONT WANT TO READ THEN PLS DONT

The ride back home was awkwardly silent, even if I tried to make a small talk, he avoided answering my questions or he either replied with short answers.

"Jungkook," I muttered while waiting for him to unlock the door.

Once again, he didn't reply. He pushed his door open, not holding the door frame for me to go in.

"I'm going to my room," He said nonchalantly as he put his keys at the kitchen counter.

"Wait!" I blocked his way and he was getting more agitated.

"Move."

I gulped, "No, tell me what's wrong with you?"

He rolled his eyes, arms folding across his chest, "Me?" He chuckled bitterly, "You're the one who said 'I love you' to Taehyung, your "best friend forever" or maybe your lover," He mocked.

"Are you kidding me?" I scoffed, biting back my laughter.

He narrowed his eyes on me, "If you're going to say that i'm being jealous? Heck yea!" He exasperated.

"You've never said 'I love you' to me even though I confessed to you so many times!" He added in.

My hands clenched into a fist and my teeth grazed onto my lips in anger, "Maybe because i'm not fucking ready?! And oh please! Me and Taehyung are just friends, only you can't fucking see it!" I vented turning around to leave him.

He gripped onto my wrist before I can go, "Oh! You're mad at me now?" His voice sharp and loud.

My heart was hammering against my chest as I struggled to get out of his grasp, "Get your hands away from me!"

He shut me up by pulling me against his hard toned chest.

"J-jungkook," I stuttered, looking above me and feeling intimidated.

His firm hands pushed me roughly against the edge of the kitchen counter and I hissed in pain, "What the fuck?!"

His lips turned into a wolfish smirk, his eyes screaming anger, jealousy and something that i've been avoiding, lust. For once, I was actually afraid but deep down, I found it exciting.

He pressed his body against me, trapping me in between his arms and I could feel his bulge pressing hard onto my torso.

In that split second, his touch every nerve in my body and brain is electrified. My body betrayed me, my mouth couldn't move and my hands were too weak to push him away.

"Jeon Jungkook," I sternly said, my hands clutched onto his chest.

Without a warning, he smashed his lips against mine. Right there, I melted into his arms, my body trembled against him as I hardly had a moment to react. His soft tender lips were so rough but passionate against mine.

I arched my back as his hands roamed down to my sides, exploring the curves before squeezing my butt causing me to moan. He took this as a chance to slip his tongue in my mouth, exploring every inch as our tongue dance together.

He slanted my head further, deepening the kiss while my fingers tugged onto the edge of his hair. He groaned into the kiss but I stopped him.

The heat made my knees weak and my head dizzy from the hot kiss. I was panting for air, inhaling every sharp breaths to regain back my breathing. When I looked at him, all I could see was that glorious smirk of his.