Chapter 20

Jungkook's POV

It's been 2 hours. Where had she been?

"Jungkook," Zach pulled me out of my thoughts.

He looked at the clock, "We should really get going-"

The door suddenly burst open with y/n laughing hysterically.

"Oh," Her laughter died as she soon as she saw the both of us.

I was furious, "Where have you been?"

"Out," She said before adding, "I was bored and you were sleeping so... I went out with this dude-"

"Dude?" I cut her off.

I scoffed. After what we had last night, she really don't feel anything? She rolled her eyes before looking at Zach, "Who's this?"

Zach stood up, extending his hand, "I'm Zach, Jungkook's friend," She shook his hand before pulling them away.

"This is the guy you met yesterday?" She asked while examining him up and down.

I inhaled a sharp breath, is she serious right now? On second thought, I shouldn't have bring her here.

"Yes and let's go, we're late for our meeting," I said without hesitating to dragged her away from Zach.

Zach laughed mockingly behind us while she on the other hand was complaining why I'm holding her like this.

"Jeon!" She yelled and I felt like my heart stopped beating. Nobody ever called me Jeon, except my ex-wife.

Not realising I loosened my grip on her, she took this as a chance to yank her hands away from me, "I can walk by myself," She muttered while rubbing her wrist.

"Yo buddy," Zach patted me from the back, "You do realise that we're in the lobby already right?"

I bit my lips, I had lost my focus ever since she gave that look to Zach which every other guy gets except for me.

Forgetting that Zach was talking to me, her wrist must be in pain, "Is your wrist okay?"

She frowned and ignored me before walking beside Zach. I snickered and my lips pursed as I watched her talked to Zach as if she knows him for years. Zach apparently laughed at her jokes as I stood behind them being the "third wheeler". For the first time in my 10 years knowing Zach, I've never want to punch him so badly.

The car honked for us and both of  them scurried to the car, leaving me alone.

"So you were raised here?" She asked, her eyes filled with curiosity.

Zach laughed, "Of course! I was born here."

"Can you guys shut up?" I interrupted them while trying to get comfortable on the passenger seat.

She rolled her eyes, "Ignore him."

"Y/n," I warned, looking at her through the rear view mirror.

Her mouth sealed immediately.

The driver drove us to our destination but meanwhile, I was still distracted by the two of them whispering to each other and giggling at what Zach must had said. My muscle tense and my blood starts boiling making my cheeks crimson.

"Is this the place sir?" The driver asked.

I snapped my head towards the building in front before nodding, "Yes."