Will You?

Paige Pov

I wake up to the sound of Taylor playing the piano this morning. I role over and check the time to see that it is only 5;30.

Why is she writing right now? And loudly?

My room is right next to the room that Taylor keeps her Piano and main guitars, so when she plays I hear it.

Most of the time I don't mind it, I actually quite enjoy it, but it is so early in the morning right now.

"Mom!" I yell from my bed, "Why are you playing so early!?!"

I hear Taylor get up from the piano and then open up the door to my room.

She says, "Get up sleepyhead. We need to be at the meeting I have with my band mates and mangers this morning. In thirty minutes."

Taylor then comes over and begins pulling covers off of me and pillows out of my bed while I just continue to brutally protest for more sleep.

"I can play louder on the piano!" Taylor threatens.

"Okay okay I am up I am up." I say sitting up in my bed. "You can go now."

"I am not leaving until I know you are dressed for today." Taylor says and she goes and lays down on my couch.

"Fine." I say. "Do I need to wear anything specific?"

"Just look presentable please." Taylor says as I head into my closet.

I find this black and white stripped sweater, blue overalls, and black vans.

"Is this good enough?" I say coming out of my closet.

"Perfect." Taylor says, "Just do minimal makeup if you want to wear any. I am going to go make us smoothies for the car."

"Okay." I say and I head into my bathroom.

I part my hair down the middle and then create a half up half down and secure it with a white bow scrunchie.

I put on a nude lip color and mascara before Taylor yells, "Let's go!"

I then practically jump up from my vanity and exiting my room.

Taylor hands me a smoothie that she made me while saying, "Let's go let's go sunshine."

"Why you so rushy?" I say taking a sip of the smoothie careful to not mess up my lips.

Almond butter, banana, protein

"We need to be there on time." She says and practically pushes me into the elevator.

...

Taylor Pov

The tour meeting I have today is with all my band mates, dancers, costume designers, sound control, lighting, and even more people.

This is the very first tour meeting and the only one before rehearsals begin.

So this is basically where I am explaining anything and everything that I want to have occur on tour.

Paige didn't have to come to this meeting, Karlie said whenever I need someone to watch her she is around as she has been in New York lately.

However, today is when I am asking Paige if she would like to play guitar on tour this time.

We arrive at the building, and my driver goes around to the trunk taking out my sparkly guitar case, I'm very on brand, and also Paige's navy blue guitar case.

Once Paige gets out of the car I have my driver hand her her guitar case.

"What? Why are you giving me my guitar? Why now? And why in general? I thought I still didn't have it for another month."