Worried

Just putting a trigger warning here for EDs.....

Taylor Pov

I hate using what Paige and I call "the box". The place where I put things that I take away from her. I think there is still a couple things of black lipstick at the bottom.

Never did I think I would see the day of putting her school stuff into it. She didn't have much emotion come to it though.

We are in the car on the way to Martha's now. My driver is driving. Paige is sitting on the right while I sit on the left. She hasn't talked to me and her head has stayed leaned against the window.

"Can't wait for you to look my favorite princess Ariel." I say trying to break tension I know she has with me.

"What because I'm going to have red hair?"

"Yes."

"Yeah I guess."

And it is silent the rest of the way to Martha's.

We get out of the car, and my driver hands Paige her suitcase for staying over tonight, while I slip on a baseball cap to cover my face slightly, as I don't know if there is any paparazzi around. Paige already had a ball cap covering her hair as she thinks it doesn't look good silver.

We enter Martha's apartment complex and then knock on the door.

She opens it exclaiming, "Hey Tay. Hi Paige!" excitingly.

"Hey Mar. I just got to tell you some stuff before I leave."

"Okay." She says.

"Paige, sweetheart can I have a hug and then you can go..." I stop turn to Martha not knowing.

Martha jumps in and says, "You can put your bag in the bedroom on the left of that hallway, and there should be a bathroom connected where I put the hair dye in and I will meet you there."

"Okay." Paige says and then gives me a sideways hug.

Once she is down the hallway I say, "Thank you for taking her tonight, Adam and I really needed a date not hiding from paparazzi in a restaurant," I breathe and then continue, "So I had Paige do a therapy session this morning. It didn't go all that smoothly. She ran out before her therapist even came, so I just need you to keep close with her tonight, safety concern on my part."

"Of course Tay. Her hair is going to take at least six hours to do. Anything else?"

"Can you make sure she has dinner? We didn't have time before I brought her here I was getting ready."

"Of course Taylor. Have you been eating enough yourself?" Martha asks me in concern as I know I look so skinny in what I'm wearing.

"Yeah I have been just been exercising so much." I say brushing off her concern and trying to remember if I ate lunch or not.

"Do you want me to bring Paige back home or are you going to pick her up?" Martha asks.

"I'll pick her up after I go to the gym in the morning, because I can't leave her alone, so is it okay if I come by around 9 in the morning?"

"Sure. Have a good date. Please don't get in a car with him for another couple months though, it will keep myself and Paige sane to not find you crying in a target isle again."

"Don't remind me. Love you, thank you for doing this for her." I say giving Martha a hug.

...

Paige Pov

I hear Taylor and Martha talking but can't really hear exactly what they are saying, I know Taylor is talking about me though, I'm not stupid afterall.