It Was Just a Panic Attack

Mental Health Trigger Warning

Paige Pov

I get into Taylor's car. I know the way to Austin's and as we get closer I start to feel really dizzy, but just brush it off as that I haven't had enough water to drink today or whatever.

Taylor parks the car in front of the building and then turns in her seat and says to me, "You gotta trust me that it will be okay."

I just nod my head slightly and let her get out of the car before I do.

I follow her into Austin's apartment building and into the elevator up to the floor of his room and the feeling of being light headed only increases and my vision becomes a little blurry.

We enter the apartment and I just see three suitcases of all my stuff and my hands start shaking, Austin comes over to Taylor and I and says, "Jo what if I take you to your room."

I turn my head to look at Taylor who just nods hers and I follow Austin down a little hallway with my entire body shaking and feeling lightheaded at this point I know I am panicking but I don't want to tell anyone.

He opens the door to a room and says, "Do you like it?"

I practically stumble like a drunk person into the room and to the bed before saying, "It's nice"

Then I place my hand on my chest and just feel my heart beat elevating and it scares me even more than my vision being extremely blurry at this point.

...

Austin Pov

I get concerned when I see Paige stumble to the bed and then start to pat her chest with her hand. I don't know if she saw me leave the doorway of the room but I run back down the short hallway into the living room where Martha, Lindsay and Taylor are.

Taylor sees it on my face and asks, "What is wrong Austin?"

"It is Paige she seems all disorientated, I think it might be a panic attack."

"She in your guest room?" Taylor asks.

I nod my head and then Taylor says, "This is why I was worried about this plan." and gets up.

When she gets up though Lindsay says, "Taylor no, I will go, she won't have you her whole life to stop the panic attacks."

...

Paige Pov

I am just laying on the bed trying to make my vision focus again but it won't and my heart is still racing and it feels like the whole world is spinning and my entire body is shaking.

...

Lindsay Pov

I go down the hallway and into the room to find Paige having a seizure on the bed. I run over to her and then yell down the hallway, "Someone needs to call 911 now!"

That prompted for Taylor to run down the hallway in a terrified manner and when she entered the room to start crying from feeling hopeless.

A minute later Martha and Austin join in the room while Martha is on the phone with 911.

...

Taylor Pov

I get into the aubilence next to Paige who they gave anesthesia to so that the seizure would stop.

I have never felt this hopeless in my life. I don't even know how this happened. Austin said he thought it was a panic attack and then two minutes later she is having a seizure and then we are now going into the hospital.