What? What is going on?

Paige Pov

"What do you mean nobody is coming in and we aren't leaving?"

"Exactly that." Taylor responds bluntly, "I am off from rehearsals for a month now. I was able to take the time off. I can practice the dances here if needed. You don't have any modeling jobs for this next month as I want that foot to heal. You think it's magically healed but it still needs time. And also you will be doing school Monday through Friday from 8-2 am I understood on that?"

"What?! That's so much though!" I protest. There is no way I can do school for that long. And why can't people come over in the night?

"It is what every kid who isn't homeschooled does. I will give you breaks."

"But you've never tortured me with this much school before! And why can't I have Jess over in the evening??" I argue.

"Paige I said nobody is coming over for a month. And I am not torturing you with school. You have to get an education and I switched your program and this one is just harder because it works more like a regular school." Taylor says.

...

Taylor Pov

"What do you mean?" Paige then questions even though I have clearly explained.

"Turn around," I say, "Do you see the binders and textbooks?"

"Yeah." She says softly.

"I know it probably looks scary to you, because I know school stresses you out, but this school lets you go as slow as you need to. It's a lot, but it's going to be better for you." I say.

"Ok."

"So everyday I'll put what you need to try to get through on the whiteboard. If you don't get through it, it carries to the next day."

Paige dramatically sighs, but then replies with, "okay okay".

"What are you going to start with?"

"I guess Art History."

"Okay. I will be in the music room, I'll check on you in a hour got it?"

"Yep." She says not looking at me.

I can tell that she isn't happy about this new program, and also the fact that I said no to having her friend over.

I am just terrified of her or I being hurt right now. Calvin destroyed me. Physically and mentally but yet I still have love for him. I want to see him again. Embrace him again.

I leave the office and head to the music room. I don't want to feel this at all I just want to feel the love I still feel for him even if that is messed up on so many levels.

I grab one of my guitars from the wall and sit on the ground and just let the emotions flow hoping for some form of release.

...

Paige Pov

I am supposed to be watching this art history documentary and taking notes as an overview to begin the class this first day. I was taking notes when it was speaking of the history of fashion because that interests me, but now it's talking about painting and while I like painting my feelings the history of painting is something I could care less about.

I start doodling in the margins of my notes. Drawing flowers and writing different lyrics of Taylor's and country singers. Taylor looks at my work, while I still write I don't like sharing anymore.

My mind drifts back to how she told me this morning that nobody is entering nor are we leaving this house for a month.

I get that she might be scared because Calvin messed her up and then showed up in the apartment unannounced when Martha and I brought her back, but I didn't think she would take the measure of no social contact with the world.