Perfect until a Storm

Taylor Pov

I get into the apartment about what I assume is five minutes after Paige.

I end up calling out, "Paige can you please just come to the living room so we can talk? I don't want this to be a fight, I'm just looking out for you, can't you see that?"

When I don't get a reply from down a hallway, I start looking for her by going to the office, which to my surprise I find her.

I actually thought she would be in her room as that's where she goes when she is mad at me, but I guess not this time.

She is sitting at her desk, as her back faces the door when she does so. I can see that she has her biology textbook open, along with her notebook and her computer, as she is typing something. Paige also has her headphones in, most likely blaring the soft indie pop music she has come to love lately.

"Paige." I yell hoping maybe she isn't killing her hearing all that badly.

When she either doesn't hear me or is continuing her ignoring of me, I walk over to her and close her biology book.

She rips her headphone out of her ear and yells, "Can't you see that I'm working here. You made me lose that page now."

"You need to take a break. Come into the living room we need to talk." I say.

"No, I want to finish this first."

"Excuse me now?"

"I said no."

"I said come into the living room, and I'm your mother."

"Ugh give me like five minutes."

"Okay, but I'm taking this," I say grabbing her phone and earbuds.

"Hey you can't." She says but I leave the room before she is able to finish.

Moments later Paige comes out of the office noticeably not happy with me as she slams herself onto the couch tucking her right leg underneath her, crossing her arms and then throwing her hair into a messy bun on the top of her head.

"What do you want to talk about Taylor?" She passive aggressively says using my name instead of mom.

"Your therapist Lindsay, sorry Cushing, I know you like to call her by her last name, but she wants to meet with you again."

"Why though? I haven't seen her in months, I'm doing well."

"Paige really? You're going to say that?"

"Yes Taylor I am. Now call her back say we aren't coming, and I am going to my room." Paige says standing up from the couch.

"Sit down."

She continues to walk away.

"Paige I said to sit down." I declare.

She decides to passive aggressively sit down on the beginning of the hallway floor.

"What Taylor?! What the f*ck do you need from me now?!"

"First off language means your phone is staying mine for the rest of the day. Second off, we are seeing your therapist, it's not a if you want to Paige. It's a we are going."

"Ugh okay. Can I please go to my room now."

"You can go."

She gets up from the floor and storms off to her room.

...

Paige Pov

Why is Taylor so annoying when it comes to me and therapy?!