Mistakes

Taylor Pov

Driving with Adam feels like everything I've ever dreamed a love to feel like.

My head leaning on his shoulder as my hair flows in the wind coming from the sun roof being open.

We have to be far from New York City now, as there is barely any cars left on this highway that we have been on for quite sometime.

It's getting dark and I can actually see that stars in the sky that I used to see when I was a little kid.

Adam takes one hand and strokes it through my hair very lovingly and soon enough my eyes shut on his shoulder to fall asleep. It feels so comfortable, I feel like I have no care in the world. I haven't felt this way since I adopted Paige.

Shit Paige

"What time is it baby?" I ask Adam as the clock in his truck seems to not work.

Picking up his phone from the cup holder on his door, he responds with "It is like 2 am, why? Isn't this your favorite hour?"

"Yeah, it is just Paige." I say.

"Why don't you call Austin then? And Tay she will be fine alone you have insane security." Adam says.

Yeah I do, but she is so worried about me probably. She just told me that she is worried about something happening to me at night.

"Yeah okay, I'll call Austin. Actually can you text him? So I can call Paige?" I say to Adam.

"Just call Paige first and then Austin. Tay I can't text and drive."

"Can you pull over for five minutes Adam?! This is fun and all, and I love you greatly and I want to star gaze with you, but I have bigger responsibilities than I did in the past, I have a daughter now." I shout.

Which ends up getting his attention and he listens and pulls over.

"Thank you, call Austin please." I say before getting out of the Jaguar to call Paige.

...

Paige Pov

After Taylor leaves for her date with Calvin, sorry Adam, I guess he likes me to call him by his real name. I use crutches and go into the school room Taylor has created in our house.

She has always claimed that I get distracted to easily in my bedroom or in the living room and how she wants a specific place for me to do schoolwork as this homeschooling thing is going to continue for a while.

It is in an old guest room. There is Taylor's desk where she keeps her laptop and notebooks of production ideas and business type things and then my desk, which Taylor keeps organized for me.

My desk is an antique desk that Taylor painted my favorite color, an light grey and then on top has my history, biology and math book, notebooks, binders and everything else anyone would need for school.

I still don't love the whole school thing. I don't understand why I need an education as I want to become a model. Sometimes doing school work just makes me more upset about my injury as it reminds me this is all I can really do right now and I can't model still, but I told Taylor I would do my biology reading and questions that she has been pushing me to do for weeks.

I sit down in my desk chair. Which is normally a yoga ball, but currently a chair from the dining room which is neither fun nor as comfortable as the yoga ball I normally use.

Before beginning to read I count the amount of pages in the chapter as it's something I've always done. Once I count that I have to read 45 pages about cell transport, I slam my head into the desk causing myself pain but I just overlook it and begin reading knowing not only will Taylor probably give me a reading check quiz thing tomorrow to make sure I read it but also because I have to answer 20 questions about it tonight.