Prologue

It's dark outside. The cold temperature giving chills down my spine. My thin clothes do nothing to protect me from coldness.

I've changed my direction from them but still they are able to track me. 'But how?' I thought to myself. I'm running since so long which seems like years. The cut in my hand do nothing best but to make me feel light headed. I gave up. I gave up everything. I let weakness dominate over my fatal body. I fall down with a thud. Footsteps coming near and near every second. After a while I let myself go. I welcome death as my only love.......

This world is indeed cruel for me. I am weak. I am silly. I am totally fatal. I have no confidence in me.

The world is so pathetic. Here, one person born and one person die at the same time. One person tries to be nice and other tries to be a demon. This world only serves for the person who is strong. Who think he or she is the only person who runs the world.

It's said and it's true "if a person dose good, he is an angel. And if a person does bad, he is a demon."

I decided to be the demon. I chose the path of darkness. The path where one's victory is decided by shedding blood. The path that doesn't accept the warm heart.

I decided. My fate. My path. My future. It's me. Only me. I'll find them. I'll cry them to death.....

Only if I'll be alive.

*flashback *
*5 hours ago*

I am sitting on a chair in front of an old, nearly 45 year older or so. He's name plate said 'Mr. Lee Kyung'. He is going through my profile. And suddenly he slams the documents and give me a cold glare.

"Your full Name." He asked placing his specs on table politely.

"Park y/n." I said out of nervousness.

"Tell me how old are you, your family background, your interests and why you want to be in this school."

"I'm Park y/n, I am 16 years old. My father,  Mr. Park Yoon Jae is an owner of the well renowned company in South Korea, Park Enterprises. I have my interests on music, poetry, writing and cooking. And I want to be in this school because, I believe this is a place where I can learn and polish my skills. It will be very honorable pleasure if I would get a chance to learn in this institution." I said with utter conference. But still sweat was dripped down my temples.

"Hmmm... Impressive Miss Park. Well St. Crystals High School is a place where you can actually polish your skills. And since you have such famine interests, and yeah, grades to be considered appreciative they are, we would be honored to have you in our institution."

At his words, my eyes light up like a thousand stars. Seeing my reaction, Mr. Lee chuckled.

"We'll be sending you the joining letter by next week. Now you may leave." He said with a genuine smile and handed me back my documents.

"Thank you very much, Sir." I said giving a ninety degree bow and turned to leave.

After coming out of the room, I admired the campus. It was indeed a big one. I have always dreamed to be the part of this school and here I am. Dad's gonna be so proud of myself.

I came out of the school and hurried down the stairs where my car was waiting for me. I was walking my way, Yuri uncle, my driver came out of the car and opened the door for me.

"Thank you, uncle." I beamed. And he gave me a worried smile.

The car was driving through the similar path to my house. The big black gates of my house opened and car pulled inside.