Chapter 42

Warning: Heavy SMUT ahead. Read at your own risk.

As soon as I said those words, Jungkook's eyes sparkle with excitement. He lean down and give a longing peck on my biting lips before rising up from the bed, and walking straight to the bathroom leaving me naked alone on the bed. I lay there confused while, some shuffling sound comes from the bathroom. My breathing got even, but my heart won't stop thumping loudly. I wonder what he needs in the middle of something so important and amazing, our love making.

He walks back to the room with a small bottle. I'm unable to see what it exactly is due to the dim light coming from the bedside lamp. As soon as Jungkook stands near the bed, the bottle is completely visible making all my doubts clear. He place the baby oil on the nightstand while giving me a deadly smirk. My stomach do somersaults due to both excitement and nervousness.

I think of sitting straight, but the tie around my wrist reminds me to stay still. I tug on it and look at Jungkook with pleading eyes, who is now removing his belt from the trousers. He notice my change of expression and snap his gaze over my tied hands. Almost instantly, understanding my vain, a cocky grin appear on his face.

"Oh no," Jungkook almost growls, "you're not going to be released." With those words, my hopes drown away.

I lay on the bed helplessly like a prisoner, naked and wanting, watching my deadly demon fumble with the buttons of his pants. I snap my legs close, feeling the heat appearing once again. In no time, Jungkook's big length stand stiff and hard proudly before him. My eyes travel from his toned chest to all the way down to his v line, making me lick my lips out of anticipation. Climbing on the bed, he give me a wet kiss on the lips making me feel light headed. His hands firmly grab both sides of my waist and to my surprise, he flips me over.

"On your fours, baby." His voice is deep than normally. Due to my tied hands, I support my body on elbows and knees. The position is kinda awkward, but I don't think Jungkook gives any shit about it right now. "Oh god," He groans, "you look so hot like this." My eyes go wide at his remark, and here I was thinking the position being awkward. I'm glad my hairs do best to hide my embarrassed face

I cock my head sideways and see Jungkook grabbing the baby oil and popping the lid open, while disappearing behind me. I bite my lips, considering my consent again. This is new for me and I don't know what I should expect, after all he's going to rip my virgin ass apart.

His warm hands rubs the length of my spine, "Relax, you don't have to do this if you don't want to." His voice soothes my tensed muscles, and hearing his concern, almost instantly I reply.

"No, I want to do this." My own voice sounds deep.

"Okay." He says and lean down to kiss the length of my spine causing me to shudder. "Don't panic, I won't say it will not hurt, but you'll feel good later." I nod rapidly at his words, mentally preparing myself to feel the loads of physical destruction. "Good."

I feel something cool dropping on the skin of my ass cheeks. Jungkook's finger comes in contact with my skin and I gasp at the contact. He rubs circle with the oil over my ass hole making my body alert and tense.

"Relax." His voice trails off to leave the effect of the word on me, while his hand massage my rear. I feel his finger penetrate inside me, which feel slimy due to lubrication making me leave gasps. Jungkook finger fucks me for a while inside my anus to make me feel at ease.

When he realises I'm relaxed, he remove his finger out and massage my butt cheeks. I purse my lips as his hands massage more. While he's done, he give my ass cheek a tight slap earning a surprised yelp making him chuckle. I bite my lips as I feel him shuffling behind me. Maybe he is putting oil on his dick. The lubrication scares me, but the size and length of his dick scares me more. Even though my virgin vagina accepted his dick, but asshole is something different, and it scares me.