Chapter 41

Warning: SMUT ahead... Read at your own risk....

The car stops in front of the mansion's door, alerting my senses. The lights inside are still lit, indicating Kara's still home. I glance back at Jungkook who have an unreadable expression on his face as he watch me intently. We both step out of the car and make our way towards the front door.

As soon as we step inside the warm environment of the house, sound of water running from the tap hits my eardrum. I walk further inside to see Kara struggling with the dishes and plates.

"Oh, Kara, you haven't left yet?" I walk inside the kitchen with Jungkook trailing behind me. She startles with my sudden intrusion and drops the pan that she was scrubbing down.

"Jesus Christ," She place a hand on her chest, "you scared me."

"I'm sorry." I laugh at her while she continue lifting the pan and resuming the scrubbing.

"Kara, it's late. You should leave." Jungkook says from behind me as he drinks water from the fridge.

"Yeah, I will master. Once I'll finish these, I'll leave."

"Lemme help you then." I say handing my clutch to Jungkook and walking towards the sink counter.

"Oh no, it's alright, I'll finish it."

"I insist." I give her a knowing look and she nods her head. "Jungkook, you proceed upstairs, I'll come in a while." I turn and give him an apologetic smile.

"Fine," He tug my purse under his arm teasingly and turn to leave, "I'll be waiting for you."

After he leaves, me and Kara starts to finish off the utensils. The whole time I keep on blabbering about tonight's event and she listened with a smile. Her smile never fails to remind me of mom, and many times I told her too. And I'm glad to have such kind of motherly influence in both mine and Jungkook's lives.

We finish cleaning the utensils and Kara leaves the mansion. It's not too late, but still lete enough to call it dangerous. That's great she lives just behind the mansion, otherwise it could've been dangerous for her.

As I climb the flights of stairs, I remind myself of Jungkook's word in the car, about having his 'good time'. I wonder what he's planning on. It would be a lie if I'd say that I wasn't turned on the whole event. He looked so hot in that suit that I really wanted to rip his shirt off and devour him then and there. It's been just few minutes we left each other, and I've started aching for his touch.

I'm attracted to him in many ways, and one of the thing is sexually. I can't imagine what I'll do if he won't be around me. I shoo away the thought as soon as I stand in front of the door. Twisting the doorknob, the door fly open, making me inhale the musk scent of smoke. I glance around the room and find Jungkook sitting on the armchair beside the bed, smoking cigarette with one hand and his other hand hold his red tie.

In the dimly lit room, I'm able to make out his facial features. Though he still carry his unreadable demeanor, he still look hot with the top buttons of his shirt open. The way he play with the tie between his fingers is one hell of a sight.

He stands up from his seat and walk towards me slowly, yet with long strides after crushing the cigarette in the ashtray on the table. I close the door and lean my back on it watching his every move. In no time Jungkook is standing in front of me.

"You've tempted me enough in the party," His smoky and minty breath caress my skin with his low and husky tone, "as I said, now it's my time to have a good time."

Jungkook's hand comes up and cup my face while his thumb caress my cheeks. My stomach lurches at the skin contact. He leans in closer to me until our lips touches, and with a slow and agonising pace, he kiss me. I flutter my eyes close and try to kiss him back. His other hand snakes around my waist to pull me close, colliding our chests together. His large hand travels down my waist to grope my butt tightly, making me leave gasp. He takes his cue to shove his tongue inside my mouth.