Chapter 11

*Jungkook's POV*

I turned on the TV inside my office as I sat down in front of my desk. I changed few channels and decided to watch some random news. I wasn't giving any shit about what the reporter was saying. If there was anything going inside my brain, then it was Y/n. She really has a spell on me. In those months, it became my habit to be around her. And when I don't find her inside the house, I become restless.

Today, when she got stabbed, I was about to rush over to her, but Jin hyung stopped me. I knew she wasn't ready yet. I really wanted to rip Yoongi hyung apart in two, but I resisted my urge to do so. I know he would be feeling guilty for his actions, but still it's not his fault. Seeing Y/n in pain, I feel aching sensation in my heart. I wanted to protect her, and since we are so close to each other, I can't help but to become more closer to her.

Many times, I be irritated because of lack of sexual contact. After Y/n coming in my life, I tried multiple times to get a proper fuck in night clubs and all. Whenever I try to fuck any other women, her innocent face starts haunting me. If I wanted, I was even capable of fucking her, but I never came to that conclusion.

"What the fuck you are doing to me Y/n." I put my head down on the table and groaned. Suddenly someone knocked on the door snapping me back to reality.

"Come in." I shouted and the door opened revealing Jin hyung, Yoongi hyung and Hoseok hyung. I frowned to see them. They made their way across the room and sat on the chairs in front of me.

"How is she?" Jin hyung asked with concern to which I nodded.

"She's good now and sleeping." I said with no emotion.

"Look, Jungkook, I'm sorry, I thought she would make a run before the knife actually hitting her, but she was slow." Yoongi hyung explained adding salt to my burn. I took a deep breath and tried to calm myself. I didn't wanted to offend him since he is an elder member.

"It's okay hyung. But you should've listened to me when I said she's not ready." I said glaring at Jin hyung as he stiffened under my gaze.

Jin hyung was going to defend himself but a news snapped attention of all the four of us.

"The new CEO of Park Enterprises, Mr. Choi Ahn, donated ₩100 million to an orphanage as today is the birthday of the missing daughter of the Park family, Park Y/n. Every year, Mr. Park himself donates his money on the particular day. And to continue this nobel cause, Mr. Choi Ahn himself donated the money, wishing wherever Park Y/n is, she is safe and healthy."

My jaw dropped down on the floor hearing the news. I glanced over the elders, their reactions were also somewhat same.

"Oh my god! Today's Y/n's birthday." Hoseok hyung whispered looking at me.

Now I was able to join the piece. She woke up early out of excitement. And she was sad because we didn't knew about her birthday. And then worse of all, she got a fucking wound at her back.

I closed my eyes shut and frowned. Jin hyung spoke as he brought me back to reality.

"We have to do something." He nearly screamed.

"What we'll do?" Hoseok hyung asked in excitement.

"That I'll take care of." The eldest brother said after a long pause of silence as he pulled his phone out.

Me and Yoongi hyung gazed at each other. Surprised to find mirroring expression on our face, we shook our head in unison and chuckled at the two cowards.

*Y/n's POV*

I woke up as I felt a little nudge on my shoulder. I tried to turn but shot my eyes open as I felt the pain in my back. I turned my face towards the source of the familiar voice as it hit my eardrums.