Chapter 50- Epilogue 💜

*Two years later*

Blinking my eyes rapidly I gawk at the figure in front of me. The large mirror of the room in which I am standing is making me have a teaser of myself, which is hard to believe. The time when I arrived at the venue, since then my heart didn't slow down its pace. Well this was continuing since two days, but right now, it's extreme.

I sigh and look into the dark eyes of myself in the mirror which looks more than gorgeous due to the eye makeup I am wearing. My cheeks are blushed artificially, although the colour even more intensifies because of my own shyness. The lip is perfectly tinted to the hue of a pink shade, which is looking flawless. And lastly, I scan the large and luxurious white gown on me, which is heavy for exact reason, but my thoughts fade away because of how perfect it looks on me.

Today is my wedding with the only man to whom I have given my whole heart. I cannot be anymore happier than I currently am, but the nervousness is on top of it. Today, me and him are going to be bonded completely forever.

I still cannot comprehend the day when he proposed me. How nervous he looked and how he took my breath away with such a blunder question. My heart literally stopped hearing his words and I was dumbfounded. We love each other no matter what, but getting married is something very auspicious. But, fighting every inner demons inside me and battling for thousand times, I gave him a big fat yes almost instantly.

It was one hell of a sight to see lights sparkling in Jungkook's eyes, which is rare to the rarest. The most amazing and mesmerising sight to see the tears of joy escaping his eyes. Can you imagine, a hardcore and tough man, void of every emotions known to human being, shedding tears of joy just because of an ordinary girl accepted his proposal?

The corner of my tinted lips curve up to recall his reaction that day. My heart exploded to the most enigmatic bliss that it was not bearable for me. That day, me and Jungkook both cried with each other, thinking about the good and amazing future waiting ahead of us.

And as promised, when everything will be settled to its original place, like it was from the beginning, we'll get married. Yes, everything is settled. Park Enterprises got its renowned reputation in the country back. There is no further enemies targeting Bangtan. Ji San and his son along with his left friends are being prisoned. And as predicted, Ji San was a coward to end up his life by himself just because he wasn't able to bear his failure.

A scoff leave my mouth thinking about him. He left to let his son suffer alone in the prison, and that's one hell of an amazing thing. And guess what? Since that day, no more nightmares haunted me for which Jungkook is more than glad.

The boys are at their best, and happy to the most. Jin and Taehyung got married last year with their love of lives, the only event on which we enjoyed to the fullest. Taehyung's parents are well aware about the work he do. They were upset at the beginning, but slowly and gradually they accepted his work since it wasn't harming him and Hana. Correction is two year's back incident to which they're unknown to. I guess few things should be kept hidden for the welfare of our loved ones.

Yoongi and Hoseok have both started up their new business to sell sports materials online by creating their own website, which is very awesome. At first, we didn't thought that they'd get such a great response, but slowly and gradually, many foreign investors sponsored them.

Namjoon and Jin works in Jeon Groups along with Taehyung and Jungkook while Jimin and I works in Park Enterprises under Uncle Ahn. Me and Jimin decided to give the seat of dad to him since we found him too much dedicated in his works. He has been a very great friend to dad and both me and Jimin are not ready to take over the company. But as per Uncle Ahn's request, we agreed on being the real heirs as we have always tended to be. I wish I could work like Jungkook. It always surprise me how well he take care of both of his business.