Chapter 10

*seven months later*
*Y/n's POV*

I woke up with a huge grin plastered on my face. I kept my eyes closed and stretched my limbs with a groan. I inhaled sharply and the familiar scent flared my nose. My grin grew more wider.

I opened my eyes only to be greeted by the sleeping face of my personal beauty. Thinking of him as the best birthday present ever. I blinked rapidly in order to adjust my eyes because of the dull brightness of early morning. He was looking so adorable while sleeping. His soft snores escaped his mouth that made me giggle.

"I can't believe I'm 17 today!" I whispered lowly not wanting to wake him up.

I turned on my back and faced the ceiling. I wondered how many things happened with me in those seven months. I glanced at the clock, and it's just four in the morning. I frowned for waking this early. I know I woke up out of excitement, but it's waste. No one knows today's my birthday. I pouted feeling sad.

Every year on my birthday, my father donated money to the orphanage. This year, no one will donate them. A tear slipped down my face and I wipe it off. This was the first time I let my tear slip my eyes since I met Jimin.

I became very strong. Jungkook taught me almost everything he knew to fight and kill. How to use hand to hand combat, using guns of different types, throwing knives, etc. I sometimes feels like he is a ninja or something. I giggled at the thought. And yeah, we became really very close. I became coldest girl ever but whenever I'm around him, my heart will respond wildly. He also shows some softness to me. I liked this Jungkook, who smiles whenever he wakes up or come back home after a long day. Appreciate me when I cook him food. But when it comes to work and stuffs, he switches himself to a complete different man, and somehow, he taught me to be like him.

Jimin says that I am an exact natural mimic copy of Jungkook. Talking about Jimin, he didn't gained his memory back, but behaves as if he knows everything. Because of him and Taehyung, I became a hacking expert. I keep on reminding him about the past whenever he asks me to. Sometimes his memory flashes and send a jolt in his head and I stop rambling.

Jin was the one who always cheered me. I even came to know that he is an unbelievably awesome cook. And to be honest, he taught me to cook some of his favourite dishes. He even cracks some daddy jokes, which never hit me on the first place, and also which is annoying, but I somehow finds it cute for some unknown reason.

In the meanwhile, I met another guy, who is among one of the members of Jungkook's brotherhood, Bangtan. His name is Kim Namjoon. He is a man with brains. He is as hot as fuck. I mean there is no one in Bangtan, who is not handsome. Whenever he smiles, his dimples knock me off.

Namjoon's work is to convert all the illegal works of Jeon Groups into legal one. He also takes care of the company whenever Jungkook is out of town. He helped me with learning all the commercial works a company holder should be aware of.

All these time I used to build up a fake Y/n in front of everyone. I succeeded in accomplishing my goals but in front of these five boys, I fail miserably. There were times when I used to feel sad. Those were the times when  Jin and Taehyung used to lift me up. I was happy with them. And they said there are two more left who are eager to meet me but due to works and all, they are unable to come to Seoul. They live in Daegu and very shortly, they'll be here.

I was even informed that one among them is very dangerous. He enjoys killing anyone. He is ruthless to others rather than a hearty grandpa to his family of seven boys.

I lately found out that Jin and Taehyung are dating. And when I met them, my jaw dropped to the core of the earth. Jin was dating a girl named Lee Bami who was around Jin's age. She was one of the most beautiful woman I've ever come across with.