Chapter 28

"Stop!" Jungkook's voice sounds distant but still I keep on running like a maniac. "Don't run away from me." He is panting like hell.

"No, catch me if you can." I turn around to give him a wink. His face was turned into a frown making it difficult for me to hold up my laugh. I chortled while throwing my head up.

Again I run deeper into the garden filled with thick covers of white and glistening snow. How much I love snow. The crisp sounds that my boots create are the best. I'm still running like a stupid kid.

The woods look more gorgeous to be called. The faint sunlight coming through the canopies of the tall trees tearing the glistening snow give away to shining tiny rainbows. The air seems very fresh. I'm panting like hell but still my legs won't give up. The snow jacket that I'm wearing is a complete mess with wet patches of melted snow and the beanie on my head is ready to be blown away, thanks to my hand that it's holding it in place.

"Aahh." I screech as something hit my head from back causing me to stumble forward. I land on the snowy ground with a crisp thud.

I turn my head and glare at Jungkook who has another snow ball in his hands. He lifts his hand up high and than have a perfect aim before dodging it to my direction. Out of reflex, I turn my head away while screaming. The ball hit my head once again. And Jungkook scream a 'yes' for his stupid victory. I curse under my breath and stand up while grabbing both handful of snow. I turn around completely while making a ball myself.

"This means war." Saying quietly, I through my ball at him who's standing a yard away from me. He didn't see it coming and the ball hit his face. I jump up while clapping my hands up in the air.

"Brace yourself, baby." He threaten me before running to me.

I glue on my spot out of no reason. He come to me and embrace me in a bone crushing hug before tickling me till the end of me. We both stumble back with Jungkook on top of me and my laughs echoing all around the woods. The wind blowing causes a gushing sound. I feel out of breath but still he didn't give up.

"Stop~" I whine.

Suddenly he stops and kiss me catching me off guard. My heart skips a beat as his plump and soft lips start moving on its own. I through my hands around his neck before kissing him back. Our lips move in a perfect harmony as if they are made for each other. My finger tug in his hair and I open my mouth for him. His tongue works wonder and devour my mouth. Our breaths mingle with together causing me to groan. His one hand caress my cheek and other one holds me in place securing me around my waist.

*Jungkook's POV*

Her lips feels so soft and sweet that I don't want to let go of it. I can feel she's out of breath, so I pull away from the kiss for her to breathe. I take a perfect view of her face.

Eyes closed, red cheeks and pink nose. Her long lashes touch her chubby cheeks. Her small lips are moist and swollen as the result of the kiss we had.

For just a moment, with her, I want to forget that I'm a Mafia Lord and a monster. That's true I do good works besides of my organisation, but I take lives of many people. I want to forget everything and want to dive into the love of the princess right beneath me.

I plant a soft kiss on her closed eyelids, then both of her redden cheeks, then at the tip of her nose and finally plant a brief kiss on her lips.

She open her eyes and watch me intently before leaning her head forward and kissing on my cheeks. I smile at her and she pout asking for another kiss. She looks like a small kid like this. I laugh at her and then give her what she wants.