Chapter 6

*Y/N's POV*

I stepped more further when he gestured me to come in. I was taking small steps. My heart was beating loud and my legs feel wobbly. I kept my gaze down as I walked through the large room which felt like a thousand yard. Finally after a long battle of my uncontrollable wobbly legs making it's way towards the destination, I reached in front of the table and glanced at him. I know that guy from before was also present, but my gaze was locked at him and his on mine. He cleared his throat and began.

"Y/N, he's Kim Seokjin. My very close acquaintance." He said while giving a respectful gesture towards the guy which only cleared one thing, he might be older than him. And his tone towards the elder man, it was as if he's stating to his own elder brother.

I turned to my left and saw the man was looking at me with shining curiosity in his eyes. I smiled at him. And his replying smile was so authentic that it made my already wobbly legs jelly like. I grasp the chair in front of me very tight without letting any fatal expression come to my face.

"Hyung, now, if you wanna ask her anything you're free to ask." He murmured to him in a low and raspy tone. Then I glanced at him, he was looking at me for the whole time. It made my heart flutter. I then averted my gaze. I know that I have a big question mark on my face right now. There was a long pause before the man said anything.

"Why you're doing this?" He asked almost in vein making my fluttering heart pause. Okay, I am dead confused right now. These two heavenly men are making me feel like a throwing bin.

"W-what do y-you m-mean?" Shit why I am stammering. His face was expressionless. Though his eyes was dark and filled with curiosity. I don't know what to make out of this. I didn't wanted to have any mind testing game session right now. From past four days I've had enough of it. I lost my parents, I am stuck here with a so much handsome psycho who's kinda Mafia Lord and looks like some sort of a heavenly angel. And I don't know why I trust him. And now, this guy who looks like some sort of an Asian God is helping me with nothing but to make me more confuse.

Suddenly after another long pause, he mumbled making me jump a bit.

"You know what I am talking about. Why you are ruining your life by entering into this dark world which is not meant for you?" His question hit me hard on my heart. I had already argued on this topic in the morning which became a whole big make out session. And now again. Why the hell anyone's letting me make my own decision. They are no one to tell me what to do and what not. It's my life. I'll do whatever it want.

"Why not?" I questioned him back. I asked him very softly because I felt like he is very important person who is even being respected by the most venomous person. I didn't want to offend him. I saw he was taken back by my question. There was an awkward silence between three of us. Jungkook stayed silent the whole time letting the elder man and me talk.

"Because you cannot. You are small. I know it's hard for you to understand the situation right now, but you are making a very wrong decision." His question made me both angry and sad. I was waiting for Jungkook to defend me but he was just silent. I glanced at him and he was looking at me. He was waiting for my answer. I sighed and then blurted.

"I made my decision already. And if this path is so wrong then why you and him are doing this?" I asked sternly. I pointed out at both the men when I said those lines. They both were startled with my anticipating question. Jungkook's eyes went wide and the elder man was dumbfounded. But still he mumbled again.

"We had situat-"

"That's right. I also have my own situation sprawling at my back. Don't you think it's fair enough." He wasn't able to complete his sentence. I cut him off midway. And my sentence was a clear cut shot. And it wasn't a question though and they both understood. The elder man heave a stressful sigh.

"Okay fair enough. But, you don't know how to fight." He was about to say something else but Jungkook cut him off.

"That I'll take care of it." He said with a proud grin. And honestly that was the end of me. I never saw him grinning. He had a cute smile that remind me of a....... bunny? Yeah. I was flushing harder than before. He didn't failed to notice. His bunny like grin turned into a smirk. I glanced at the man sitting besides me, was glaring at the young one as if he is planning his murder. He then frowned.

"Only I one condition." Anger was dripping from the edge of his tongue that made me shiver. We both waited for his verdict to fall on both of us. Then he continued.

"I'll be also there when you'd be training her." At his statement, I grinned like a happy child. I was happy. Not because I got permission from a complete stranger, but I got a chance to kill the person responsible for my parent's murder. He saw my face and then frowned trying hard to hide his smile. I then glanced at Jungkook, he was looking at me like his happy place. I said to both the men.

"Thank you." I bowed at him in response, the elder man nodded his head and Jungkook remained just Jungkook.

"Well you can call me Jin. Everyone prefers to call me Jin oppa or hyung. It's up to you." He said with a warm smile. It actually touched the bottom of my heart. I nodded my head vigorously and he laughed a creepy laugh which made me laugh and seeing both of us Jungkook just chuckled a bit. This was perfect.

"I want to tell you something." Jin oppa murmured with seriousness. "You have lost your family. All of us had. This is the reason why we stick together. Because we are our family. And now that you are here alone. Will you be a part of our small family?" His question startled me. It felt like the whole ground beneath me has disappeared. I was shocked at his question. In fact it was a warm request.

My vision went blurry. I glanced at Jungkook, he was having a serious look. His eyes we're pleading me to accept the request. His eyes spoke about care, love and promise. Then I glanced at the man beside me. He was having a perfect smile. Giving an aura of a big brother to me. My heart started thumping loudly. And it was then when the waterfall started oozing from my eyes. I cried. It was tears of joy.

Seeing me like this both the man rushed to me. I don't know who came first. But a large and warm hand grabbed my head and placed over his chest. It was him. His cologne was the proof it was him. My lump hands made its way to his waist. I heard the familiar thumping. But I was confused who's was thumping loudly. Maybe both were beating at the same pace. Another hand came from behind that caressed my hair. It was Jin oppa. His hands felt fatherly and brotherly.

That's true I lost my true family. But found few perfect people. It's like this was all I needed. These dangerous men are my family. I don't know how dangerous they are. But I know they won't hurt me. Instead of Jungkook who has already given me pain. But something inside my heart told me he won't. Then the man from behind spoke.

"It's okay, stop crying. We're here." Jin oppa whispered lowly to bring me back to my comfort zone. I stopped crying and pushed myself away from him and turned towards Jin oppa.

"I would love to. It feels so perfect even after all the misery. I-" Jin oppa cut me off by giving me a brief hug. And then pulled away. Then both the men shouted at a sync.

"WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!" They gave me a warm smile. And I just smiled back.

"Tomorrow you are going to meet the others." Jin oppa said with excitement. And I was frozen. Okay, now it make sence. When he said WE, that doesn't only mean Jin oppa and Jungkook. There were more. And it made me go nervous. Jungkook chuckled at my reaction and Jin oppa laughed.

"Don't worry. They're just dorks. Nothing else. Trust me." Jin oppa assured me with a Pat on my head like he was making a five year old kid understand the point.

"They'd love to meet you dear." He again assured me. And rest of the day drifted by talking about each other.

The conclusion came that. Jungkook isn't the person who I thought to be. He indeed is scary sometimes. But Jin oppa whispered to me my ear that he is the biggest dork when he's around his hyung. And Jin oppa is the eldest of all. There are five more. I was excited and nervous both. How it'd feel like to have 7 men to be called as family. I've never experienced anything like that. I am so freaking nervous.

Thank you for reading!!!

And yay 200+ reads!!!  Thank you once again!!! I hope you like it. And don't forget to vote!!! ❤❤❤❤