Chapter 44

Warning: SMUT ahead, read at your own risk!!!

With open mouth and wide eyes, I stare in awe at the beautiful house in front of me. An overwhelming feeling start to generate inside my chest which is urging me to jump and scream, but I have refrained myself from doing so. The house is cute and amazing. There is a concrete trail giving away to the front door of the house, and there are grasses and small trees along the way of the trail. The gravels and pebbles surround the house. The walls are majority of glass which gives a beautiful view of the morden interior. The lights are bright inside and the porch contains China hangers of different colours. The house is double storied and is small, perfect for a complete family. In short, it is beautiful and the beach side is the Starlight.

Jungkook stands besides me and hold my hand, intertwining our fingers. "Shall we go in?" He asks and I can sense the smile in his voice. I turn to look at his face covered with the biggest grin ever. I smile and nod my head to his question.

Jungkook walks trailing me behind him. Excitement would be an understatement for me, my heart is exploding with joy. He stand on the porch and produces a key from his pocket. Opening the door, he step aside to let me go in first. He have an amused look on his face. I narrow my eyes playfully at him while stepping inside. With a chuckle, he comes in and close the door behind.

I gawk at the interior as if seeing any house for the first time. The living room is cute with white leather sofa sets and a big TV. Even the decorations and articles look beautiful. The giant black piano stole my heart the most. To the left of the living room is a big kitchen and a dining table. Beyond the kitchen is a deck which give away the wide beach.

I turn around to see Jungkook standing by the kitchen doorframe and watching me with a side grin.

"From where do you got this?" My voice is a proof of how surprised I am.

"I was in a hunt since a while." He shrug his shoulder while walking towards me.

"This is, beautiful. And the beach, it's perfect. Did you bought this?"

"Yeah." He says while nodding. He hold his hand in front of me to take it and do so. "This place was wrecked before. Few months back I bought it and restored it according to your tastes and liking." I look into his eyes and find deep meanings behind each words said.

"Now I think, I don't deserve you." Jungkook shake his head and pull me close while pressing his lips on my forehead.

"You deserve everything in this world. And that's why, I want to lay the whole world at your feet baby."

I smile like an idiot at his words. No words can describe how happy I am to be with him. How much of pain I've been through my life, is all being detested now by having such a great man by my side. It feels as if there's nothing else in the world that can give me so much of happiness.

I can't believe Jungkook can be so romantic. He made the dinner for both of us, and surprisingly, he makes good food. We had a beautiful dinner while enjoying the beach view and hearing the roar of waves. I cannot be anymore happier than this.

My eyes fall on the piano in the living room. It is big and elegant, reminding me of the one I had in my house. My dad was a great family musician. He used to give me and Jimin piano lessons, but I never learned it properly, while Jimin became master in it. Taking the last gulp of the wine, t turn to Jungkook.

"Do you play?" He give me a questioning look and I point my finger to the giant buddy in the living room, kept besides the staircase. I wonder what's up there.

"I do." A grin appear on my face imaging Jungkook playing it.

"Would you show me?" I ask enthusiastically and he grin sipping his wine.