Chapter 20

I stood in front of his room. Before opening the door, I stepped out of my heels, and held them in my hands. I then twisted the door knob and opened the door. As I stepped inside, his fresh cologne welcomed me, and I grinned like a happy child.

Since the day he went to coma, his scent was the only thing that kept me satisfied. I turned to close the door. I frowned as I felt a stare on me. Immediately, I turned around and my eyes widened. I dropped the heels from my hand and held my palms up to my mouth, in order to prevent from any gasping. Tears threatened to fall, and I didn't held them back and burst out tearing, falling on my knees.

I blinked rapidly to check if I was hallucinating or something. But the figure in front of me remain the same. Butterflies came alive as my heart began to respond again. The tears were falling non stop. I wiped my tears away and summoned all my strength to stand up. I did not cared for anything at the moment, and with a shaking body, I strode towards his bed. My eyes were indeed wide out of shock and disbelief, but tears won't stop.

There he was, my personal beauty, sitting straight, taking the support of the headboard. Staring me in the eyes with his doe eyes, as if, staring me right through my soul. I didn't broke the eye contact, and held my hand up to his cheeks, to check if I were really hallucinating or dreaming.

As my fingers brushed his skin, I snatched my hand back away from his face. I couldn't believe my own eyes. None of us spoke, or didn't bothered to look away. I was tearing up, but not crying. Thousands of butterflies came alive inside my belly, giving me a dizzy feeling. I kept staring at his dark black orbs, taking in the sight.

Suddenly, I felt fingers brushing the back of my hand that was hanging. I flinched at the touch, but he didn't seem to notice. Jungkook then palmed the back of my hand and pulled it closer to his face. My hands touched his cheeks, and he kept his hands in the same position, as if, if he'd let go, then I will definitely drop my hands. My hands we're resting between his warm skins. All the memories of him, before a year flooded my mind and I started crying my heart out.

How I badly wanted this to happen. How much I missed his touch, how desperate I was to see his eyes on me. Suddenly Jungkook dropped his hands and to my surprise, my hands still brushed his warm skin. He leaned into my hands, closing his eyes. He then, grabbed the wrist of my other hand and gently pulled me to sit down.

"I missed you." Jungkook whispered in raspy voice for the first time. It was enough for me to burst out.

I hugged him tight, as if my life depends on him. And it actually does. He is my life, my everything. I threw my hands around his neck and buried my face in the crook of his neck, sobbing hard. A pair of hands embraced my back. Jungkook rested his face on my shoulder and took a deep breath, inhaling my scent. I closed my eyes shut. I didn't dared to open it, thinking, he might disappear if I'd open my eyes.

"Shhh. You're such a crybaby." Jungkook whispered with a chuckle and I shot my eyes open. A wave of relief washed over me, as I still felt his hand stroking the way from my back to my nape.

"I'm not a crybaby." I said with a hoarse voice and he chuckled.

*Jungkook's POV*

It felt like my body is trapped or something. Pain seized every single cell in my body. Suddenly, flashes started to appear. In the pitch darkness, I saw a man standing in front of me with covered face and pointing a gun at me. I heard a gunshot and flinched. Then another flash came, showing me the faces of my brothers. They all pass by me, ignoring my presence. I furrowed my brows in confusion.

A small and familiar feminine figure stood in front of me facing her back. Her dark hair flowed till her waist. I put my hands on her shoulder, and she turned around. My expression softens as I take in who she is. I grinned like a happy child. She was wearing a white gown with a bouquet of white rose in her hands.