Chapter 30

Warning: SMUT ahead read at your own risk. I promise I'm trying to write a good smut. Though it's long but please tell me if it's gonna bring bad. Sorry for any mistake. Love you alll.... 💜💜💜💜

I plop on the mattress burying my face in the pillow. My mind stops functioning as I feel my eyes becoming moist. A loud bang on the door and I sit straight up on the bed. I'm feeling irritated right now for the reason I don't even know. The tear gush down my face and I heave a loud sigh.

"Baby, open the door." Jungkook's voice sounds desperate. He bang the door once again and I let out another set of tears. "I'm sorry. Baby please, open the door." He pleads me. The very soft corner of my heart melt to his words and I stand up with a loud sigh escaping my mouth.

Lazily, I walk towards the door and stand still for a second before unlocking the door. I open the door while facing the ground. I watch his black shoes that come closer to my black heels. The tip of our footwear touch each other.

Jungkook's cold fingers touch my chin and he force me up to look at him. His brows are furrowed and eyes scanning my face intently. His other hand comes up to wipe my teary face.

In a swift move, I throw my hands around his waist and dig my face deep into his hard chest. Now I regret what I did. I... Overreacted. He is definitely clean now. All he slept with after coming back from coma is me and I love that fact. But still for no reason, I sob like a complete mess.

"Shh." He hugs me back while raking his hand through my hair. "Actually, I'm sorry. I disappointed you." I pull away from his embrace and watch his face with a frown. His eyes show me the feeling of hurt and I hate it, because I'm the one who made him feel that way.

"No, you shouldn't be sorry. I know I overreacted." I assure him. He heaves a sigh and he shook his head in denial.

"Baby, I-"

"No, Jungkook. I understand it completely. I overreacted. I'm not denying it. As soon as I'm the one, I have no problem with it. I know you love me. And remember, I love you too and always will."

"I love you." He whisper before connecting our lips.

He caress my cheeks while moving his lips gently. His other hand snakes to my waist while his soft lips move in a perfect motion. My hands find its way to his soft and silky strands. I tug on his hair and he groan at the feeling. With no effort, he lift me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. Our chests collide together. He bite my lower lip earning a gasp from me, taking it as his cue to shove his tongue inside my mouth.

I lost at the feeling completely. He press my back at the wall next to the door. He hold me in place with one hand and his other hand touch my clothed breast. I moan as he squeeze my boobs. His tongue rubs against mine and I moan into his mouth which comes out like a muffled sound.

My hands travel down from his hairs to his dress shirt. I start to unbutton it while we keep on devouring each other's mouth. My shaking fingers manages to unbutton few of the buttons from the top. I flat my palm over his rock hard chest. He growl as I rub my palms across his sculpted chest. Softly with my index finger, I circle his nipples and he shudders. I smile into the kiss feeling all victorious by getting such a reaction from Jungkook.

He take off my jacket and throw it on the floor. Without waisting any further time, he manages to remove the dress that I'm wearing, leaving me in my bra and leggings. With large amount of anticipation and excitement, I undo his buttons and remove his shirt completely.

Feeling out of breath, I pull away from the heated kiss and gasp loudly for air. With his one free hand, he removes my bra and it joins the other clothes on the floor. My exposed breasts presses against his solid chest and I breathe in sharply. His index finger traces the line of my collarbone and I shudder. He chuckles in satisfaction and give me a kiss on my cheeks.