Chapter 47

*Y/n's POV*

I stop in front of Taehyung's house. The gate is wide open and beyond it there's just an empty driveway and yard. I furrow my brows and glance towards the boy removing his helmet and jumping off from his bike. The heart below my chest is beating too loud for my liking.

"You sure they're here?" Hueningkai asks while leaning on the window of the car.

"I don't know." I sigh and step out of the car. "He called me here. Maybe he took them somewhere else."

I take the gun out of my pocket and gesture Hueningkai to follow me. Jungkook will be mad at me, I know, but I have to do this on my own. I don't know why this stubborn kid is here, I don't want to ruin anymore lives.

I walk past the gate inside the driveway, but there is no trace of anyone. I am having a gut feeling that Xumin might have took Taehyung and Hana with him somewhere else. Going inside could be a trap, but I have to go in to find out anything. Its very awful situation. To weaken Taehyung, Xumin will threaten Hana.

To no surprise, the front door is open. Me and Hueningkai exchange looks before entering the door. I see some sort of hesitation in his look, and maybe I too am hesitant, but have to do this. With heavy heart, we both step inside the house.

The house is in good condition, just like how it always look. No one can tell that someone intruded here a while ago. Xumin is smart enough to manipulate me. The grip on my gun tighten as I reach towards the staircases. I glance back towards Hueningkai who is in the kitchen while typing something on his phone. He definitely called Jungkook already.

As I took a step further, the whole place surrounds with green gas. With furrowed brow, I look around myself in panic. The fume smells brisk and minted, almost addictive to breathe. With a snap, I cover my nose and mouth with a hand, and let my eyes search for Hueningkai. I run towards the kitchen and find him losing his balance.

"Don't breathe Hueningkai." I shout in a muffled tone due to my hand. Holding my breath, I walk towards the kitchen counter to help him stand and walk out of the house. Understanding my signs, Hueningkai tries to walk but fails. He put his weight on me and with difficulty, I try to drag him out. As were few feets away from the door, the door closes. "Fuck!" I hiss and involuntarily, feeling out of breath, I inhale a deep breath smelling scented fumes making me dizzy. Hueningkai fall on his knees and lose himself on the floor. While clutching my temples tightly and closing my eyes shut, I follow his lead.

With a groan and a sneering pain in my head I squirm. Another groan left my mouth as I feel my muscles becoming tight. I try to lift my hand so that i could massage my temples, but my wrists are tied to something. With a frown, I open my eyes with hiss. It wasn't difficult because the surrounding area was dimly lit. I look down and see both of my wrists tied with ropes to the wooden chair on which I am sitting. Even my ankles too and it took me a while to register that I have a tape on my mouth.

With panic rising, I look around the room to see where I am. But as I look around, the blood from my face drained. I lock eyes with that of Jungkook who is looking at me as calmly as possible. My eyes widened looking at him showing me no emotions. Just like me, his mouth is taped, hands and legs are tied to a wooden chair. My gaze fall instinctively on the bruises he have on his face and blood drip from his temple. My heart ache seeing him like this, and the poker face he holds is making me more panic.

"Look whose awake?" A familiar deep voice barks with amusement making me snap my head towards the source. Xumin stands by the door with a smug smile on his face. My eyes then fall on Taehyung and Hana. Both are tied to the same chairs as mine, Taehyung has a very concerned look on his face unlike Jungkook's. Hana's face is drenched in tears and all I can do is to feel sorry and blame myself for everything. Next to them is Hueningkai. I close my eyes shut and let a tear escape.