Chapter 13

Before you guys read further, lemme confirm you one thing, that I got no hatred towards other kpop group.

I've just chosen EXO randomly, and I do stan them too. ❣

*Flashback*
*Jungkook's POV*

It's been a while since Namjoon hyung informed us that the security system of the mansion has been disabled. Jin hyung and Hoseok hyung are handling men inside the house and I am waiting standby at the basement.

Soon we heared few footsteps and I signaled my men to be ready. They all nodded. Few men emerged in front of us with masked face and gun pointing towards us. I pulled my gun, taking cover behind the wall and started firing, simultaneously, we had hand to hand combat whenever needed.

After a while, I realized I'm out of bullets. While I was refilling, a guy kicked my hands and the gun flew away from my hand. I scowl at him while standing and punched him right on his face, but he was fast. He blocked my punch. But little did he know, he might be smart, but I'm the smartest. I kicked on his pelvis, resulting him to stumble back. I took it as my cue and snatch the gun he was holding, and shot him in his head right between his eyes. I smirked as he screamed.

Suddenly a sharp pain welcomed me on my right shoulder from behind making me scream. I turned around to see another masked man with a dagger in his hand covered in blood. I grimed as I pulled my gun and shot on his gut. He let out a whimper and fell down on the ground lifeless. Namjoon hyung screamed making me wince.

"Love ya Chim!" He cheered. Looks like Jimin hyung did his piece. I grinned as I was about to run away from the basement. While I was running holding my shoulder tightly, Namjoon hyung screamed again.

"WATCH OUT JUNGKOOK!" As he said, a sneer pain started forming at the side of my temple, as I heard a gunshot.

I saw a man holding a gun pointing towards me. My vision got blurred as I heard another gunshot and the man standing before me fell down dropping his gun. Jin hyung rushed towards me. I fell on the ground on my back sensing the pain increasing by every passing time. I felt warm liquid with the smell of rust flowing down my temple.

"Jungkook, breathe, open your eyes." He ordered me in a panicked tone. I sucked the air from my parted lips and tried to keep my eyes open, but failed.

I closed my eyes. Suddenly Y/n's face popped. I grinned admiring her beautiful chubby features. I remember that I told her to wait for me. I told her, no matter what, we'll meet. I frowned as the pain took on my nerves. I tried to open my eyes but failed.

I sensed that someone is carrying me and there is loud commotion going around. I heard someone talking to me, asking me to open my eyes, but I was barely making out what he saying. I even felt jerks and poking, but it didn't helped me.

After struggling for a while, I let it go. I felt my body going still and my breathing even. Again the face of my goddess came in front of me. All the memories of our intimacy and kisses came flashing one by one. Before falling unconscious and waiting for being freed from everything, I tried to mumble.

"I... love.... you, Y/n." I tried hard to scream those words, but it barely came out as a whisper. Like death itself, my thoughts became blank and body still, numbing my being.

*end of flashback*

*Y/n's POV*

"Y/n, he is in coma." Namjoon mumbled softly. I blinked rapidly processing his words. It felt like his words were daggers that ripped my heart apart in two.