Chapter 32

Warning: SMUT ahead. Read at your own risk. I don't want to spoil the innocence of the toddlers and minors. So please, don't read if you are uncomfortable with SMUT!!!

*Jungkook's POV*

I open my eyes wide only to shut it back because of the bright lights. Slowly I open them and blink thrice to let them adjust to the new brightness. I stare up at the ceiling, feeling weigh on my chest.

I glance down and found my princess sleeping well while hugging my body. An automatic smile creeps on my face while I register her beautiful features. She's goddamn beautiful. I'm ready to treasure her beauty forever, till I die.

Her breathing is slow, indicating that she's in her deep sleep. I don't want to ruin her sleep. Slowly, I wrap my hands around her plush waist and snuggle deep into her hair. Her hair smells like berries and fruits.

She might be feeling cold. She's all naked, only wrapped in sheets and of course me. I pull the duvet with my one hand till her neck.

She was so small when I first saw her, yet she was more plushy. Her eyes were the first thing that captured my soul. Though it showed me fear, but I wanted her eyes to be mine to be seen.

Sixteen year old girl, fell on my trap. I didn't wanted her to fall in it, or live a life that I live, but it was inevitable. She was stubborn, she still is. She wanted revenge, and I wanted to do anything for her. She didn't asked me for helping her, but it was my choice to help her. To be there when she needs me, to stand before her when she feels weak. To love her, when she wants my love. And I don't regret any single decision I made. Who's gonna regret having such a goddess by your side.

My thoughts are being interrupted as Y/n squirms in my embrace. With a small groan, she squirms again. I glance at her face and see her eyes fluttering open.

"Good morning, princess." My own voice is husky. She lift her head up and give me a most enigmatic smile ever. Though her eyes are partially closed, but as always she's the light to my eyes.

"Morning." She says with a yawn.

"Slept well?"

"Hmm, very well."

"Good." I whisper and pull her naked body more closer. Her cheeks turns red as my lips touch her left cheek.

"You're always clingy in the morning." Her voice turns softer. I smile at her comment and then give her another kiss.

"Morning is my favourite thing since I got to wake up next to you everyday."

"Maybe it's same for me." She smiles at me while biting her lips.

"Is it?" I press on the words teasingly. She nods her head shyly. God, she's a cutest thing on the planet.

I lean down and peck her lips. As I was about to pull away, she crash her lips on mine. Her soft lips moves with mine in a perfect harmony. My hands travel from her waist to upward to cup her full breasts. She sighs into the kiss as I give them a firm squeeze. She straddle my waist while I shoved my tongue inside her mouth. Her hands interlock around my neck. My fingers brush her hard nipples and she shudders.

Her bare core grinds on my clothed bulge. I groan at the pleasurable feeling. I feel like I need to be out of my pants. It suffocating me. My dick wants to be inside her. She understands my vein and glide her one hand down to my hips. I started dry fucking her and she moans into the kiss. With her trembling hands, she started to pull my sweatpants off of me. I buck my hips up, gaining a muffled moan from her. She manages to get rid of my pants.