Chapter 26

Warning: Mature content. Read at your own risk.

Get some holy water before reading...

And since it's my first SMUT so please forgive me if you find any mistakes.... Love you all.

"I love you." He whispers, making my heart skip a beat.

I blink rapidly processing what he said and made sure I'm not hallucinating. I stare in his eyes, to find some sort of amusement, but found nothing. Suddenly, my vision got blurry and tear start escaping from my eyes.

"Hey, why are you crying?" Worry linger in his voice as he cup my cheeks and wiped the hot tear. I shake my head in reply as I saw his expression becoming worried. I'm happy, even more than happy to hear these three mare words. I already know he said this, but not to me. This was his first confession and no one can imagine how happy I am.

All those times I spent worrying about my own insecurities and foolishness. Damn, Jungkook just said that he loves me and my heart's very weak to endure such a big thing. I read in multiple books and stories in wattpad, how does it feels to hear the confession from your lover for the first time. It's like an explosion of both euphoria and serendipity which tends to last forever rather than their actual meaning. And now, when I'm facing it, it's like more than euphoria and serendipity. It's.... heavenly. Maybe, beyond the supernatural existence.

Just like death, people says that death is inevitable but beyond beautiful yet peaceful. But unfortunately, no one exists after death consuming them to explain the pleasure of death itself. Love is just like death. But the difference is, people stays to explain the euphoric feeling. Just like right now, where my heart is exploding with a blissful pleasure, yet it's unable to endure completely.

Looking into Jungkook's eyes, I could see through the depth of the promise held between those three words. The promise that he might will keep till forever with any much of a thought. Yet, I see worry. And that worry maybe of me not sharing the same feeling. He's wrong. I summon all my courage to reply him.

"I love you, too." I tried to say it out loud, but it only came out to be a whisper. His eyes shined like a sparkling diamond with a sense of relief.

A smile creeps over his face as he pulls my face closer to him once again, connecting our lips. This time, the kiss we had is full of passion and promise.

"I promise, I'll love you forever." He says in between the kiss, making my heart flutter. He shove his tongue again inside my mouth, devouring each and every corner of it. I then realised it's time, I should give myself to him. He has waited for me since so long, and now when we have confessed our love to each other, I think it is time.

We then pull away from the kiss, panting for breath, resting our foreheads together. I can feel myself feeling so nervous to open my mouth, thinking what would be his reaction. Somehow, reconsidering my thoughts, I gather up all my courage to speak, keeping my eyes shut.

"Jungkook?" Is the only thing that came out of my mouth. He hums in response, making my heart skip a beat. I know he won't make a move, not until I give him permission. So this is it, I have to do this. I sigh, still eyes closed and foreheads resting on each other's and speak.

"I want you." My heart responded instead. He pull his face away almost instantly and I shot my eyes open to meet his confused gaze. I was about to feel regret, then he part his lips to speak.

"A-are you sure?" He asks me while stuttering and I nod my head.

"Yeah. I love you, Jungkook, and I don't mind giving you my everything, in fact, I'll be more than happy to give you all of me." I says while cupping his face. He lean into my touch, closing his eyes, as if he is in a deep thought. After a while, Jungkook open his eyes staring deep into my soul.