Chapter 34

I drive my car in my usual speed, heading to the warehouse with an annoyingly handsome male besides me. Hueningkai is very annoying. He is just few months younger than me but still he calls me Noona and it piss me off for no reason. Though he is much more taller than me and his face is very handsome, but not like that of Jungkook.

The sides of the road is again filled with snow and it looks amazing. The morning sun doesn't rise, but still the day is bright. Not bright like sunny days but, bright enough to call off on a winter day. The sky is in the shades of grey, yet a translucent white spot is visible at the far end of horizon.

Suddenly, the silent surrounding of the car is replaced by some hip-hop track. I glance at the guy sitting next to me and he is fidgeting with my music system while he is sipping from his Starbucks coffee.

I ignore him and then focus on driving. The kid is new in the city so he is not able to drive on his own. Thus I'm being his chauffeur for the day.

Hueningkai changes the music with something silent pop. And it actually soothes my brain. The music starts with a very elegant piano tiles and later a sweet female voice fills the car. I smile slightly, enjoying the lyrics.

My smile turns into a frown as a screeching sound made from straw and cup erupts. I turn around and see Hueningkai sucking the air off the Starbucks cup.

"Would you stop that?" I ask in a loud voice. He look at me with a confused look, still sipping nothing from his cup. With a sigh, I snatch the cup out of his hand. I roll the window down before throwing the cup out of it and rolling it back up.

"Noona, you shouldn't pollute the environment." I roll my eyes at him.

"Well you should not create noise pollution." He chuckle, "and stop calling me that."

"What? Noona?" I send him a nod still focusing on the road. "You're elder to me." I can literally hear him smile. So fucking bully he is.

"For God's sake, just few months I'm elder." He is literally irritating me.

"Okay, okay, enough of annoying you." He says while turning the music down. "Well, you know you're just like Jungkook hyung."

"What do you mean just like Jungkook?"

"He also doesn't likes to be called hyung." He press at the word hyung. "The first time when I called him that, you should've seen his face." He snickers at the end.

"Well, I don't doubt that he's a kid sometimes." We both ended up laughing.

Rest of the ride, me and Hueningkai made fun of random things. He revealed lots of things about Jungkook, about his childhood and his school pranks. Hueningkai is a fun guy to hang around with. Though he purposely annoyed me at the beginning, but ended up being a cool dude.

He told me that he was born in Hawaii and decided to stay there till he graduate. Eventually, he used to come to Korea frequently and used to practice martial arts and all with Jungkook and others. Irina used to live with her dad in Korea while Hueningkai live with his mother in Hawaii. I mean, used to. Well yeah there parents were divorced. Their mom didn't wanted to live their lifestyle so she decided to leave their father.

He also showered me with the information that three months before his graduation, his mother died in a car accident. And he is keen to find out about the reason behind the accident as he thinks that it's not just a simple accident.

We all here have lost someone very close to us. We don't have complete family, yet we are complete. Maybe that's the reason why we all stick together like an actual family.