💜JK Birthday Bonus Chapter 💜

I smile broadly looking at the big family picture of our wedding day. It's amazing how fast the time flies. The picture album contains a whole reel of memory of the day exactly a year back. Everyone were happy and enjoyed to the fullest. I was so very nervous that it felt like my heart will give up at any moment, but as the event took the phase of night, all nervousness were gone when me and Jungkook were alone.

I was tired from walking and talking all day long and flashing smiles to everyone who'd come to greet us, but still I was excited to feel what felt like being someone's wife. Jungkook was the most happiest person alive that day. The amount of happiness he radiated that day, actually made everyone's day. I am more than happy to call myself as Mrs. Jeon.

Our honeymoon was the best thing ever. It was in Bali and Jungkook was keen to plan everything beforehand, not letting me get even a glimpse of what he planned. I was kept in total haze about the honeymoon destination since no one would tell me where he's taking me. Everyone kept their mouth sealed about it. But it was one hell of a surprise when I stepped outside the plane after landing and coming to know I am in Bali. I jumped my feet off and kissed Jungkook all over his face. Bali was my dream destination since childhood and Jungkook made that dream come true. How lucky I am to have him in my life.

The family picture in front of me is so beautiful that I want to frame it on the wall. I'll keep in my mind to remind Jungkook about this when he'd come back home tonight. This picture is complete. Me and Jungkook stand in the middle wearing our wedding attire while everyone else stand around us with the best of there smiles. All are looking carefree and happy which is very rare to see.

I glance at the wedding band in my hand which only reminds me of that day. The day when me and Jungkook were finally complete and we're carrying on our completeness further ahead. A smile turns up on my lips recalling the day. Even today I cannot believe that I got married to him. Its the most amazing feeling, to know you have someone to love you to an infinite extent and to hold you forever even if you won't like it, not that I complain it.

A shrill phone ring makes me startled. With a groan I fish my hand in the back pocket of my jeans to produce my continuously ringing phone. Glancing at the caller ID of Taehyung, I slide the call answer with the enormous amount of excitement since it's been months I haven't heard from him because he's been to Daegu for a while with Hana.

"Oh my god, Tae." I scream earning a great bark of deep voiced laughter from the other side of the line.

"Hey Y/n." Taehyung says in between his laughter.

"How are you? Where you've been? It's been so long you've called. I thought you forgot me."

"Easy there. One question at a time." He laughs again making me giggle. "Firstly, I'm still in Daegu with mom and dad they are not letting me go. Secondly, I've been doing great and lastly, I was busy since dad wanted me to take care of his real estate thingy so I didn't got the time to contact any of you guys, I'm sorry."

"It's okay, Tae. I'm glad you called. I miss you so much." I say while standing up from the ground along with the album to put it back on the shelf.

"I'm missing you too, and I'll be back to Seoul in a few."

"Really? I can't wait."

"Yeah, yeah." We both ends up laughing together. I am feeling so very happy to hear him out. He's been my life saviour and I miss him more than anything. All the boys are busy in their own lives, living on their own wills for a while. I'm missing Taehyung, Yoongi and Hoseok the most because they're out of town. Taehyung and Yoongi in Daegu and Hoseok in Los Angeles, while I pass my time with Jin and Jimin don't even have time to talk to his sister and Namjoon stay caught up along with Jungkook in Jeon Groups.