Chapter 1

*Jungkook's POV*

I was searching my enemies, EXO (sorry EXO-L, don't mind. I also stan EXO. Just Bare with me.) I know they are on the mission tonight. Today they were suppose to kill Park family. I'll catch them there and will kill each one of them from my own hands.

Me and my men are standing 3 blocks away from their mansion. Suddenly a black van came.

"They arrived." One of my men said. I eyes were focused on them.

After 30 minutes, I saw a small fragile girl running on the streets with a small back pack. Definitely she came from the direction of the Park mansion. She was scared and was crying. She came close to the building where we were hiding. I saw her face.

'She's beautiful.' I thought to myself.

'What the fuck your thinking Jungkook, focus.' I scolded to myself.

Then she turned to the ally next to the building. I told Irina, my cousin, to go and see where she is. She went to the direction where she went.

After a few seconds I left EXO's to my men and I followed Irina. She was kneeling down. I saw the girl. She was laying down like a lifeless corpse. Irina was holding her backpack in one hand and a paper in one hand. She handed the paper to me.

It was a letter. I read it.

Dear Y/n,

When you'll be reading this letter, me and your father were already be gone to heaven. We love you a lot honey. You might be thinking what is going on. I'll tell you.

Our company is one of the renowned company in Korea. Your father spent his whole lifetime in making the company number one. He never opted for any illegal sources. One day one of the men of EXO, the mafia gang, came to your father and asked him to smuggle high toxin drugs in the market. He refused. But they threatened him for death. But still your father refused. Before giving us time to think they given us warning. They told they well kill the whole family and will take over Park Enterprises.

So you got everything I guess. I am sorry for leaving you like this. But I have planned everything for you. There are two million dollars in the backpack and your passport. Just escape from Korea and go to America. With the amount of money, you can live a new and happy life. I know you're young and naive. But you have to do this.

Just stay safe. And remember I'll always love you.

Your mother.

I folded the letter back and handed to Irina. I saw y/s's face. She is young, though beautiful.

After long beat of silence, Irina spoke.

"What we gonna do with her, master?" She asked keeping her head on her lap.

"Take her to the mansion." I said turning my head away to check those bastards.

"But master, what you'll do with her?"

"That's none of your business. Do as I say or you wanna die?"

She said nothing. She dialed the number on her phone.

"Bring the car." She said through the phone.

The car came. It was parked across the streets. As we were approaching the car suddenly firing started from 3 blocks away.

"I swear to God they're dead."

With that I took my gun out. I know my aim never miss. I aimed at the direction from where the bullet came. I pulled the trigger and shot. I saw a man falling down from the 2nd floor to the ground. Then the fire started again and my men also fired towards them. A bullet was coming in the direction of Irina. She turned her back to save y/n from it. The bullet hit her back. She screamed and fall down the ground with y/n on her hands. I run towards her and suddenly, the firing stopped.