Chapter 4

I leaned against the door facing my back. My heart still beating as loud as possible. Adrenaline was rushing through each and every corner of my body. I was able to hear the loud thumping of my heart in my ears.

'Did that really just happened?' I thought to myself. As if it would might have been my intuition, I touched my lower lip with my thumb only to feel it swollen. Then I realized he actually bit my lower lip.

'Wait Y/n, did you just kissed him back?' I palmed my face in order of mixed feelings of utter frustration and another feeling which I wasn't able to figure out. I was confused.

Number one, why did he kissed me?

Number two, why did he allowed me to stay here?

Number three, why was he ready to train me and that to on his own?

Number four, why the hell I kissed him back?

Damn. The first and fourth questions were most confusing. I slid my back down on the door so that now I'm sitting on the floor with the support of the door. I brought my knees to my chest and dig my fingers deep inside my hair.

'He just stole my first kiss!' I thought to myself. I let the person steal my first kiss whom I fear the most. The most embarrassing thing was that I kissed him back.

"Arghhh.... Y/n don't be coward. Calm down." I scolded myself. What if he was just teasing me. Or he might be a playboy or something. Or he did it intentionally. The more I think, the more puzzled I get. So I decided to let it go. But how.....  The kiss was so intense and rough. As if he wanted more of it. I won't say I didn't liked that. If I didn't, then why the hell I kissed him back. I was getting frustrated by the passing of every second. So I decided to explore the mansion.

I stepped out of the room and headed straight to the hallway. I found the big stair. Right opposite to it, there was a huge dark wooden door.

'That must be the library' with the curious heart of mine, I went straight to the huge dark door. I pushed it open and stepped inside.

"Holy shit!" I awed in mesmerising tone. That wasn't a library. It was THE LIBRARY!  Stacks of books were arranged in thousands of shelves. I wanted to explore the whole room but confused to decide from where to start.

*Jungkook's POV*

I was sitting inside the library with one of the favorite book of Irina. I sat at the corner most table of the room totally busy in reading her favorite part. That was when I heard the door open. I glanced in between the shelves only to find a familiar feminine figure stepping inside and closing the door.

"Holy shit!" Her jaw dropped while she was scanning the shelves. That was the moment, the event of few minutes ago flooded through my mind.

Her lips were indeed soft. I wanted to devour those lips since day one. She was shocked at my sudden action but then gave in. The way she kissed me back only made me come to the conclusion that it was her first kiss. She managed to fight for the dominance with her sweet tongue. My hands we're exploring her body which felt really soft under my hands. I felt how my lower member responded when she held my arms tight for support. I really wanted to have her.

This wasn't the first time that happened to me. But it was the first time when my heart fluttered to someone's gentle touch. As she stepped more further inside the library the more my heart throbbed. She was leaving some unknown effect in me which was complete foreign. When I looked deep into her light brown eyes, I saw fear. She was afraid. 'But of what?' I thought to myself. Is her fear is me?

When she was telling me that she wants her parent's murderers dead, I saw a spark in those little eyes. Her eyes told me that she is strong enough to fight. She was strong enough to learn. She was desperate to shed their blood. But something inside me was telling me not to let her do what she wants to do. I didn't want her to be in this dark world. I was afraid of something. Something that I wasn't able to figure out.