Chapter 39

*One week later*
*Author's POV*

John, unknown of the upcoming is sitting inside his cabin of the office, sipping his red wine. He knew that something is wrong between his workers, but didn't knew the exact detail. He is even well aware of the fact that Jackson ditched him, so he is taking very well precautions regarding everything else.

It's been a week since he supplied his shipment, but got no response from Albert. Albert Andrei, the second hand of the Russian Mafia Lord, Peter Morris.

John has kept himself in contact with Xumin to let him know his activities and plans to take Bangtan down. Mentally, he made thousands of plans to impress Xumin, but nothing pleased the young boy. He didn't believed himself at the first that someone like Xumin himself will be too eager to tie their hands with him. He has always wished to conquer Seoul in his hands, but those Bangtan will not let him. Especially the female version of junior Jeon.

John has always been the rival of Mr. Jeon from the start, and now, his son is refilling the tracks. He needs to overcome everything, and rule the underworld of Korea. And now with the help of EXO, he can achieve his target.

But little did he knew, Xumin sees John just as a pawn. He knew John is the one of the most powerful drug lord, and also, he despise Bangtan. He took it as a mare opportunity to distract the little squad of princess.

The more they think they're winning, the more his work becomes easier, Xumin thinks. He lay on his bed while facing the ceiling, thinking about his new found obsession. Despite of the things she did, the pain she gave him, he wants to have her so bad. He mentally apologised his brothers who are now dead, by her hands, by her little lover's hands and by her brother's hands, to still want her.

Once, he would have her, he can let her pay the deeds she did in many ways she could ever imagine in her whole lifetime. Obsessed, yes, he is obsessed with her.

He still remember the day when he layed his eyes on her. She didn't knew him, but he knew her. He knew her very well, that he craved for her still then. She was a toxin. And that Jungkook took her away. Maybe, he thinks, maybe he'll let her see her own little lover to die with his own hands. How cruel it'll be for her to see her only love of life dying in front of her own eyes. She deserves that. She deserves to go through pain, when she killed his brothers. Yet, he is sparing her life, to be with him. Maybe he'd kill her when his obsession will fade away. He wish so bad, that his obsession shouldn't fade, so that he could let her suffer, let her go through the pain that he has been through.

Swimming in his own thoughts, Xumin fails to realise that he have already given her enough pain by taking away her family. By keeping in haze of her brother being dead. Maybe, maybe his father is proud of him. But the greed that he is having will eventually make him have the taste of his own medicine. Being too blinded by greed and power and money, they even fail to notice that, the more they think they are close to destroy Y/n, the greater they're close to lose everything. But, only if Y/n can endure the pain of losing, the pain of letting go.

John's eyes widen as he study his computer screen in front of him. The two million dollars that Albert have transferred him a week ago, had been deducted back, that too in a split second. He had to transfer the five hundred thousand dollars to Jackson as commission, even though he is an asshole of ditching him.

He furrow his brows in confusion as he tries to analyse what is happening around him. The call on his desk phone startles him. With haste he pick up the call.

"Hello?" His voice is raised with anticipation.

"Boss," Bambam's terrified voice spills out of the speaker making John more unsettled, "Albert's here. He is rushing to your door."