Chapter 38

My mind is filled with different from of emotions and I'm not able to comprehend any particular one. I'm having a good life right now with few men and women besides me. Despite of the work we do, I do, I love them.

The path that I'm heading on is not an ideal one, but I don't regret my decision. I'm having world's most amazing man with me and I'm just few steps away from finding the actual culprit. But the question is, why am I doing this?

Actually, I'm also unknown of the answer. If I wish, I can let it go and let everyone live in peace. But how can I live in peace when the actual monsters are living in free. They have to be put behind the bars of jail. Why am I doing this when the government officials can do it? It's been two years since they are finding them. The police organisation is a complete useless department. They aren't able to even find out who the hell is behind everything, when we are so close to catch them up.

And that's the reason why, the police department come to the foots of Mafias to catch the culprit for them. At the end, all the name-fame goes to the police chief and the Mafia organizations are just considered as criminal organizations.

Not that I complain, because the fact is, we are criminals. Most of the organizations doesn't give a fuck about humanity and society. They just want money and power, and that's how EXO is.

Looking back into the past of Jungkook, nothing is sweet and aesthetic like I had. He was born in between the valleys of guns and bloods whereas I was layed in between flowers and toys. In his childhood, he was introduced to this dark part of the world. I wonder how Mr. Jeon would have raised his kid without a mother. He must have rendered his life in making money and building his empire.

That's what Yoongi said to me once. Some people achieve all the power and money from their parents, while some lay their lives in making them and some has to fight for it. In both the ways, the person who is going to hold everything, has to live a life of a criminal, and once we are in it, there's no turning back.

Looking at the sleeping form of my personal beauty is so relaxing. Such a peaceful look he has. His eyes closed, lips parted while low snores leave his mouth. I smile widely biting my lips. There is a small mullet below his lower lips and his left cheek has a small birth scar. These all small imperfections make him look so very perfect.

His naked chest rise up and down along with his soft breathing. I wish his tattoos weren't there. I want him clean and direct access to his flesh.

Today, I woke up before him and it's been a while I lost my sleep. No nightmare, nothing, but just a simple break from sleep. As soon as I got up, I felt the cold chills so I grabbed his white dress shirt from last night and put it on. And now, here I am, sitting on the bed, admiring my man. My Jungkook.

With a sigh, I rise up from the bed, to make my way towards the washroom. I need to freshen up, since I have a date with Hana today, and she won't hear any excuses for being late.

*Jungkook's POV*

My eyes shoot open as I feel the bed beside me empty. A frown took over my face as Y/n is no where to be seen. I sit up straight with the help of the head board and let my eyes wander around the room. Running my hand through my hair, I heave a low sigh.

She must be in the bathroom, is my thoughts. I wonder what she might be thinking right now about the whole situation. It's too much for her to take in. Sometimes I wonder that I shouldn't have brought her in this. I, myself regret being in this kind of life.

She was stubborn, and stupid, it wasn't her fault though. Can you imagine yourself being so down trodden and forced to go through this. Y/n is indeed a very brave girl, who survived among us and is still living it. It's not her fault that she chose this path, this life. If anyone else would've been in her place, they would have done the same.