Chapter 29

Jackson guide me through the big leather door adjacent to the bar counter. I hold my hand around his arm while we walk through a dimly lit hallway.

I have some sort of an unsettling feeling inside me. Usually I would feel confident during any task or something, but currently, I feel otherwise. I need to inform the boys about the current status so that they can work according to the plan.

"Um, Jackson, I need to go to the washroom." I say politely with a smile and he lower his head down to look at me. Even though he's wearing a mask, he looks damn handsome.

"Okay, it's there." He points at the door a block away from where we stand.

I bid him a thank you and disappear behind the door. I locked the door and turned the earpiece on.

"Guys, I'm heading with Jackson into a private place." I inform while checking my makeup in the mirror.

"On it. I'm tracking you." Taehyung says bluntly.

"The location where you're heading is near the backdoor. I'm driving it to there." Jin speaks.

"Okay, so guys, I'm heading back. Off you go." I take my earpiece off my ears and keep it inside the clutch I'm carrying.

With a low sigh, I open the lock of the door, and sprint outside the washroom while raking my hands through my hair. I spot Jackson standing at the end of corridor while he's on phone. I walk towards him and place a hand over his shoulder. He turns around and give me a warm smile.

"Well, I gotta go. I'm busy right now." He hang up the call and shove his phone inside the pocket of his jacket. "Now, let's continue our way." He hold his hand for me to take. I place my hand over his and we walk our way through.

Turning to the left of the hallway, he stops in front of a large black door with biometric lock on it. He places his index finger over the panel and the door clicks open. He move aside for me to step inside and I did so. I walk inside and stand in the middle of the room, admiring the interior.

There's a large king size bed in the middle of the room with a big crystal chandelier on top of it. The colour scheme of the room is pale on dark just like the mansion we have. The room smells of the smoke and leather.

The door closes, startling me and I turn around to face Jackson. He have his mask off with a smirk plaster on his face. He looks more handsome than I remember him from high school. He takes his jacket off and throw it over the couch in front of the bed.

He walk closer to me. I stay glued at my spot, showing myself being confident. He stands just an inch apart and lift his hand up to my face. He undo my mask and drop it on the floor. His dark brown eyes, turn dark as he stare at me.

"Damn, you're beautiful." He says with a deep voice and I smirk in response. He keep his hand on my waist and I give him a questioning look. And with a swift motion, I grab his hand that was proudly holding my waist and twist it to the fullest. "Arghh... What the fuck!" He groan and I give a him a devilish grin before kicking his crotch. "Fuck. What the hell is wrong with you?"

"Stay shut." I order him sternly. With his free hand, he try to shove me a punch, but I grab his hand tightly and give him a kick over his gut. He falls on the ground while coughing blood and I straddle over him whilst punching his face.

The door barges open with a loud thud. I glance at the door only to find seven pairs of eyes on me. Gasp filled the room while Jungkook rushes towards me. He help me stand up and watch me intently.

"You okay, he didn't went too far right?" He asks with haste and all I did was smile at him.

"I love you." I said and peck his lips quickly.