Chapter 18

*one year later*

Sitting inside the office of the person you love the most is awful. And especially, when you are seated in the chair of the very same person, who used to intimidate you just by staring at you from that very place, it turns out to be hell. But it became my habit, to feel depressed and be a sadist. And I only know how much I hated calling his office as mine.

So many things happened in a year. I turned eighteen yesterday, and officially became the replacement of Jeon Groups. Only if Jungkook would've woke up, I didn't have to do this. Yeah, he didn't woke up till yet, and so did the EXO didn't returned, We came to Seoul few months back and shifted Jungkook to his old room with all the proper medications.

A year without him, his voice, his bunny smile, his kiss, it's like, I'm living in some sort of a nightmare. The nightmare which cannot be stopped, because the person who used to soothe me after encountering any nightmare, is only giving me one.

I glanced at the man sitting in front of me across the table, looking down at his laps and biting lips out of nervousness. He had tint of whiteness in his jet black hair. Thin layer of sweat was beading from his forehead and I narrowed my eyes, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Mr. Kang, I cannot deal with you." I sighed and the man shot his head up with wide eyes.

"B-but, I have full amount of money you asked me two weeks ago." He stated with shaking voice and I chuckled darkly.

"Exactly, the amount that you are offering me was applicable two weeks ago, it's been doubled this week." I said raising my one eyebrow and leaned on my revolving chair comfortably.

"I-I don't have that much." He mumbled almost in a whisper and I smirked.

"Then, I don't need you." I said while picking up my landline phone and dialed a number. A familiar voice hit my eardrums as the ringing went dead.

"Yes, Y/n?" Hoseok asked, and the man sitting in front of me was shivering while watching my every move.

"I expect you in the study."

"I'll be there." He replied and the line went dead. I placed the receiver back at its place and glared at the man.

"Leave." I said, narrowing my eyes and the man gulped loudly.

"Please listen to m-" I cut him off by slamming my fist on the desk loudly and he flinched.

"I SAID LEAVE." I shouted and the door opened revealing Hoseok dressed in all black.

"Come in." I said to Hoseok and then turned towards the man.

"Leave my house, or you want to leave the world?" I asked with no emotions and the man stood up. He widened his eyes when he saw Hoseok approaching the table. Without sparing any second glance, he stormed out of the room.

I sighed as he left the room and stretched my limbs with a yawn. Hoseok flashed his sunshine smile as he made himself comfortable in the chair. He is the only person who can lighten up my mood just by flashing his wide grin.

"Thank you." He mouthed and I chuckled.

"You know, I cannot ditch my own brother, can I?" I asked playfully and he laughed. Since Hoseok is the one who does all the drug dealing for us, so I cannot let anyone else do it. And the fact is, he benefits us with almost double the amount that are flaring in the market.

"You lied to the old man, don't you?" He asked cocking his head sideways and I nodded.

"Yeah, I said the price has been doubled and all." I stated while standing up. I grabbed the papers from the desk and placed it in front of him.