Chapter 8

I woke up when the darkness under my closed eyelids we're replaced by translucent brightness. I groaned and shifted my weight over the left side of my body. I kept my eyes closed during the whole process and soon the familiar voice brushed my ear drums.

"Time to wake up young lady." Kara stated loudly. I opened my eyes to see Kara standing besides my bed holding a pair of matching light blue sweatpants and a hoodie with a smile plastered on her face.

"Good morning." I greeted her in a morning voice with a warm smile.

"Morning dear. Now get ready fast, Master is waiting for you for the breakfast." She said pointing her fingers towards the bathroom, signalling me to get rid of showering first. I did as I was asked for.

I tuned the shower, letting the warm water brush my skin as I closed my eyes. Suddenly, event from last night came just like a forgotten  flashes. I shot my eyes open and felt heat rushing my cheeks as I bit my lips. I furrowed my brows remembering my stupid actions.

'Why the hell I let him kiss me again?' I questioned myself as I grimace like a maniac.

I shrugged the memories and then focused on showering.

I came out of the bathroom wearing a bathrobe and saw the clothes placed on the bed. I went inside the closet to find underwear only to find bunch of sexy looking expensive laced lingeries. I frowned imagining myself wearing those. I, never in million years would wear them. After battling about good five minutes, I found a sports bra a and solid pantie. I wore them and came out of the closet to get in complete attire.

I looked myself at the mirror and examined myself. The blue was looking quite good on my pale skin. I stared at myself for what seemed like eternity, recalling all those filthy events I encountered with. Tears threatened to fall but I held them back.

"Y/n, you have to be strong. You have to change yourself." I murmured to myself with a straight face. I kept on reminding myself those words which now became my mantra.

I heard a knock on the door. The door clicked open and revealed Kara.

"Are you done?" She asked as she examined me carefully. "Oh my! You look like a tigress ready to roar!" She said sarcastically to which we both ended up laughing throwing our heads back. After a second she gestured me to move out.

I pulled my thick hair up to a high pony. I glanced at the clock which said 5:30am and mentally shouted at him for making me wake up this early. With that thought, I left the room and headed towards the dining area. He was sitting at the very end of the table where he usually sit. I almost drooled at the sight of him sitting there with straight face looking carefully at his phone in his hand.

He was wearing a black sweatpants and black sweatshirt. He was looking like some hot Asian model ready for the morning workout. Sensing my presence he shot his head up to meet my gaze. We stared to each other for a good amount of time with straight face. Only the difference was my blushing cheeks. He cleared his throat snapping me back to reality.

"Have the breakfast and then we will leave." With that he placed his phone at the table and took the spoon digging into his bowl filled with some sort of cereal.

I made my way to the seat where another bowl was kept. I started eating my breakfast. I glanced over his pot. It was full as if he was waiting for me. I scowled at him mentally.

No good morning, nothing? Does he have to be this rude? 'Bastard.' I resisted hard for the word not slipping out of my mouth by biting my tongue.

After having our breakfasts, we headed outside and seated in his black sports car. My father was no big fan of cars but still owned some very expensive looking sedans and SUVs. He was always against buying any sports car whenever I asked him for, saying, "They are not safe!" I smiled as his voice ringed over my ears and held back my tears repeating the very new 'mantra' that I've created.