Chapter 9

*Author's POV*

"No way!" She wanted to scream but it only came out to be a whisper. Seeing the person who meant the whole world to her after three years, alive, sent an electric shock to each and every cell of her body.

Her tears flowed non stop making the three men confused. She fell down on her knees only taking the name of the person sitting on a wheelchair in front of her. Jungkook crouch down at her level to soothe her.

"Y/n, are you okay?" He asked her in a very low voice.

"J-Jimin oppa." She whispered again leaving Jungkook confused.

"Do you know him?" He asked looking at her. He glanced over Jimin who was equally confused as him.

She shot her head up to meet familiar dark eyes. He was the same person but how it can be possible? This question kept grazing in her mind. 

*flashback*

Three years ago, Park family was a happy family of four members. Mr. and Mrs. Park lived like every other rich and reputed family would live along with their two kids. Park Jimin and Park Y/n.

Jimin and Y/n shared the same room since they denied to live in a separate room. They both were very close to each other. But little did they knew, soon their fate was gonna change.

One day, Jimin was asked to come in his father's office to solve some problem regarding the virus attack in whole security system of the building. His skills with the technology and hacking was mind blowing to everyone. After getting rid of the virus, he came to the conclusion that the virus was sent by some rival company to slow down the progress of Park Enterprises.

After few days of research, he finally found out the true culprit. He was driving his way from house to Park building to reveal the truth. Soon the car breaks failed and he hit a tree and due to leakage of break oil, the car caught fire along with Jimin.

*End of flashback*

The day was indeed very deadly for the Park family. Mr. Park lost his son who would become the heir of Park Enterprises. But due to his death, he gave up everything over his daughter to make her capable to hold the company. But Y/n was now seeing her own brother alive, whom she thought was dead since three years.

*Y/n's POV*

Me, Jungkook and Taehyung were sitting on black leather couch outside the intelligence room inside the warehouse. Jimin was still working on something. Jungkook sat besides me while Taehyung sat in front of me holding a glass filled with water for me. I took the glass from him and gulped down the content in a single sip. I placed the glass on the small coffee table in front of me and glanced towards Jungkook.

He held a soft expression holding my one hand with both of his hands. He was looking somewhat touched when I told him the whole story. He mumbled breaking me out of my trance.

"My uncle brought him to me." He continued in a low voice enough for me to hear. " He was drenched in blood. The staring wheel hit him hard on his head due to the accident and his legs were paralyzed. My uncle didn't told me about his identity and his family. He just said his works are unbelievable with technology. He lost his memory and legs became paralyzed permanently." He stated while stroking the back of my hand with his thumb.

"But, the fire and the body? How did the body ended up inside the car?" I asked him unable to believe each and every word he was saying.

"My uncle's men kept a watch over him since very long. He knew about the accident somehow, and let it happen. But when the car hit the tree, uncle replaced his body with a similar one. He carried him to the hospital. While leaving, he saw some men with black mask all over their faces approaching the car and set it on fire. He didn't told me anything rather than that. Eventually Jimin hyung became close to me and we ended up being best friends."