C H A P T E R 2

(-This story is told in the past, in the time when they met. Only different when said so.
-Imagine everyone is their own age, but they are all in the same grade (?) or Idk. I'm sorry, I know it's weird, but I don't know how the school system in America works, because I'm not from there.
-Hope you enjoy :) )
*****

I woke up to my really annoying alarm. I sighed, pulled my pillow over my head and tried to ignore the terrible sound.

Unfortunately, that didn't work. I groaned and rolled over, trying to find the button to turn it off or the snooze one.

I didn't really care which one, I just wanted this stupid thing to stop.

When I finally managed to make it turn off, I realized that I had to go to school.

Y/N: "Ughh! School!"
I whined, while I fell back on my bed.

But I quickly got up, because I know myself and I'm that type of person that falls asleep again.

And if that happens, I don't wake up anymore.

Unwillingly, I got out of bed and got ready for school. I don't think school is that bad, but I'm not a fan of it either.

But I literally hate the fact that it has to be so early. I took a shower and got dressed. (PICTURE)

I'm never going to be able to keep this skirt white, but oh well

I have to wear it sometime, right? I can't just let it sit in the closet for years.

It was just a cute, simple outfit. I felt confident and comfortable in it and that was the most important thing.

I did some natural makeup and just let my hair down.

I went to our little kitchen and ate some yoghurt with fruits. I was just scrolling through Instagram when I heard something.

I looked up and saw my roommate Laura stumble through the hallway. I laughed.

Y/N: "Well, goodmorning sunshine"
She was so grumpy.
La: "Ughh, I hate to wake up early"
She whined, while she fell down in the seat next to me.

I laughed at her, she was worse than me. She grabbed a granola bar and ate it silently, while she opened her Twitter.

*************PRESENT*************
A: "Is it auntie Laura?"
Ja: "Hmhm, that's her"

Y/N: "Yes! She was and still is my best friend and we were roommates in that time"

Lu: "So you know her for a long time too?"
I nodded.

Lu: "And dad knew her also since then"
Ja: "Uhmm, yeah...yeah, when I met your mom I met auntie Laura too"

E: "Cool"
A: "Okay mommy, continue the storyyy"
I laughed.

Y/N: "Okay, baby, don't worry, I will tell you everything"

I said smiling at him. He leaned against Jacks chest again, ready to listen again.
*******BACK TO THE STORY********

We ate our breakfast and got in our car to drive to school. We shared this car together and told each other when we needed it, so we wouldn't have any problems.

And it worked really well, so we still share it. I mean, we're almost always together, so we don't really need our own car.

Laura drove us to school and when she parked we both sat silent in our seats for a while. Just staring at the school in front of us.

After a bit, Laura spoke.
La: "I don't want to go"
Y/N: "Me neither, but we can't skip the first day. The first day can't be that bad, right? At least I hope so"
She sighed.

La: "I hope so too"
We both looked around again, not wanting to get out of the car.

Y/N: "Cute boy on left"
I just looked in front of me again, while Laura looked to the left to check the boy.

La: "Is he new? I don't think I've ever seen him before"
She said frowning. I shrugged.

Y/N: "I don't know. I don't remember seeing him, maybe he actually is new. Or I just can't see clear or can't remember anything"
La: "Hm, sounds relatable"

We laughed and finally got out of our car. We walked and saw Eva coming over to us. We both hugged her thight.

Y/N: "EVA!"
La: "AHH! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!"
E: "I MISSED YOU GUYS TOO!"

Eva was the last one to complete our little friend group. We were really close and did everything together.

Of course, we had other friends too, but this friendship was special and would never fade.

The three of us; Eva, Laura and Y/n.

Everyone knew that we were always with each other, so if anyone said Laura they automatically said Eva and Y/n.

Laura and I already felt better and weren't that grumpy anymore.

Still wasn't liking the fact that I had to go to school, but we could see our friends again, so that was a plus.

We walked towards the entrance and I looked at Laura.
La: "Ready?"
Y/N: "Not really, but we have to go either way"
E: "Yeah, true, let's go"

The three of us sighed and walked through the doors to be met by the typical school smell and hundreds of students. I sighed one more time.

Here we go again.