C H A P T E R 30

La: "Sorry, bub"
La: "Guys she's done, can you carry her to her bed, she can't get up"
She said sighing from the other side of the door. We entered the bathroom.
La: "I can't get the hoodie on, it hurts her"
She said with puffy eyes from crying as she opened the door. Y/n sat in the bathtub, hoodie half on. One arm in, one out. Her hair was brushed and she wasn't covered in sand anymore. She didn't smell like lake anymore and already looked better. Still crying and still in shock, she hadn't said much.
Ja: "We need to get your hoodie on"
I said as I kneeled down next to the tub.
La: "She can't move her arm in it"
Ja: "Let's try again. Breathe in, breathe out. Move your arm slowly in it, I'll help you"
I slowly tried to help her in the hoodie. She cried in pain.
La: "I can't do this, sorry"
She said with a shaking voice and left the bathroom. Zach and I helped Y/n in the hoodie. Her arm hurt really bad. It wasn't broken, but there were a lot of cuts, scratches and bruises on her arm and shoulder. It was horrible to see her like this. That guy is lucky that Mike and I didn't end him. The hoodie was finally on and I carefully picked her out if the bathtub. She was almost numb, so weak that her body was heavy and looked lifeless. That's how tired she was. I moved her head so it was against my chest and walked out of the bathroom. I laid her down on the bed and her eyes were already closed. I pulled the covers over her and Laura laid next to her.
Ja: "Goodnight"
I whispered as I kissed the top of Y/ns head. We said bye and went back to our own cabin. I looked at the time, 4:17 AM. I was exhausted. Woke up early, had a long bus trip, everything that happened this evening. I was extremely tired. I quickly got ready for bed and laid down next to Zach. Our cabin looked the same as Y/n and Laura's.
Ja: "Goodnight"
Z: "Night"
I didn't sleep well that night.

*Y/Ns P. O. V*
My ears were buzzing, I heard a flat beep in my head. I coughed and felt some liquid stream down my chin. What was this? Where was I? Still in the lake, right? Would they find me eventually? What would they do if they found me and realized I wasn't with them anymore? But my biggest question right now was what is happening and where am I? It felt like tiny bits of air slipped into my lungs. Was I breathing? I tried to suck in as much air as I could. I heard people scream and cry. I gasped and opened my eyes. There was a hard surface under me, I was on the ground. Figures sat around me. I recognized one as Zach. Oh my god, they found me. I sat up gasping and immediately felt the need to throw up. I let everything out and cried, a lot. After that, I leaned back on my elbows. I felt dizzy and tears uncontrollably spilled out of my eyes, especially when I saw him again.
Z: "Shhh it's okay"
Someone moved behind me, set me between their legs and moved me off of my elbows. I didn't know who it was and it startled me, but it felt like it wasn't the intention to hurt me. I was still in shock, I heard what everyone said, but couldn't process it in my head and respond.
Ja: "Lean against me instead of on your elbows"
I recognized the voice as Jacks. More tears streamed down my face as I leaned fully back against his chest. I laid my head against his shoulder and it landed in the crook of his neck. I wasn't able to keep my head up anymore, I was exhausted. But I felt safe now, right here, in his arms. Jack wiped my tears which were still constantly streaming from my eyes.
Ja: "Don't worry, you're safe now"
I lifted my head up a little and I just stared in front of me.
Z: "Are you cold?"
Zach said as he placed his hand carefully on my forehead. He was right in front of me and I heard what he said, but just stared at him. I couldn't process it and give him an answer. He checked some things and I just stared, not talking, not listening to anyone. Zach gently cupped my face and turned my head so I was facing him.
Z: "Are you cold?"
Am I cold? Did he already ask this? I don't know. No I wasn't cold. I actually felt okay. Yes I was tired and hurt, but I wasn't cold. He looked at me and waited for an answer. I lightly shook my head no. I heard someone yell. It was him again. Him that ruined everything. Mike yelled back. I cried harder hearing him scream again, the same way he screamed at me. He was much more aggressive with me though. I fully leaned into Jacks chest and curled up into a little ball. He wrapped his arms around me. I couldn't get what they were arguing about, it was too fast for me to understand right now. I took some deep breaths and rearranged myself. I tried to follow their fight.
Man: "Let me go, I have a gun"
Wow, wait what? Hell no, he doesn't have one. Oh no, sir, this is not going to happen right now. You've done enough to me, but can't manipulate me anymore.
Y/N: "No you don't"
I said as I sat up straight. I just knew some were confused and shocked by what I said.
Man: "Yes I do"
We started to play a little yes-no game with each other.
Man: "You'll be the first one to die"
I was boiling. All my energy was back and the adrenalin pumped through my veins. I was so done with this crazy guy and screamed back.
Y/N: "No, I won't! You. Don't. Have. A. G-!
I felt a hand that covered my mouth. I instantly panicked. A flashback from a few hours ago ran through my mind. Everything around me disappeared, I didn't hear anyone clearly anymore, only faint voices. My sight became blurry. It were just me and the hand in my head. I freaked out and tried to break free with the little energy I had left. This can't happen. Not again.

To be continued...

Like and comment for more!