C H A P T E R 19

*Y/Ns P. O. V*
I slowly fluttered my eyes open, immediately feeling the massive headache. I blinked a couple times to see where I was. I was in Jacks bed, alone. Oh no. I absolutely didn't remember anything from last night. I sat up and noticed that I was wearing one of Jacks hoodies. I got out of bed, stumbled a bit on my feet and walked to the kitchen. I looked horrible, my hair was a mess, bags under my eyes, everything was all over the place. And I felt like that too. As I entered the kitchen, I heard someone say 'there she is' and the music started playing. I immediately recognized the tones as Hangover by Taio Cruz.

I got a hangover

Wo-ooh

I've been drinking too much for sure

I got a hangover

Wo-ooh

I got an empty cup, pour me some more

Y/N: "Oh, fuck you guys"
I said as I plopped down on the empty seat next to Jack and laid my head on the counter. They just laughed and turned the music off.
Ja: "Did you sleep well?"
I lifted my head up and shrugged.
Y/N: "Meh"
Y/N: "I don't remember anything from last night, so I'm really sorry if I did something stupid and if I was annoying, which I probably was. But thank you, because if I was alone, I would probably be dead by now"
Ja: "It's okay"
Y/N: "I did something stupid, didn't I?"
Ja: "Mhm, not really"
I could see he wasn't fully convinced with his own answer.
Y/N: "What did I do?!"
He looked at me then at the others.
Y/N: "Yes, I want to know"
Ja: "Yeah, you were pretty annoying, you wouldn't stop screaming and wouldn't get in the car. When we came home, you wouldn't put the hoodie on, so eventually I did it, because you were running around and it was taking so long. And you threw up, a lot"
I wouldn't put clothes on?! What did I do, that's so embarrassing! I wanted to know what exactly happened, but I didn't want to ask it, so I just left it there.
Y/N: "Oh my god, that's so embarrassing. I'm sorry"
Ja: "It's fine"
Y/N: "I'm never going to drink again"
They all gave me a sarcastic 'really' look.
Y/N: "Okay, no, that's probably not true"
I said laughing. We just chilled and watched movies for the rest of the day. Jack drove us back to our apartment and we went to sleep early.

*Three months later*

*Jacks P. O. V*
Y/N and Austin broke up last month. I was getting used to her having a boyfriend and I finally could live with it, even though I still had feelings for her. They dated for a couple months, but it just didn't work out. They ended it on good terms and are still good friends. Y/n wasn't completely heartbroken, but sad and disappointed, because she thought that she finally found 'the one'. Same for Austin, just sad that it didn't work out. So that means that they both don't have feelings for each other. I still have feelings for Y/n and I was secretly a bit happy when they broke up. They were cute togheter and I was genuinely happy for them, but this means that I might have a chance with Y/n. But I don't want to rush things, it's only a month ago that they broke up. I'm just scared that she doesn't like me that way and that I'll ruin our friendship if I tell her. And I would be so upset if our friendship would be over because of that.

*Y/Ns P. O. V*
I rolled over and shut my annoying alarm off. I sat up and sighed. It's been one and a half month since Austin and I broke up. We both felt the same and it just didn't work out. I'm glad that we ended it on good terms and we're still friends. It's good to still be close with him. I still like him, as a friend now, but I think it would be unfair to shut him out. We both didn't do anything wrong, so why would we do that? And I think he feels the same about that. I also think that I might be having feelings for Jack again. Or should I say still. I honestly think that I never lost feelings for Jack, I think that I just had stronger feelings for Austin for the last couple months. Even though I stood completely behind the decision to break up, it was still hard. It's just sad that it didn't work out like I wanted it to. Jack has been cheering me up and has been so incredibly sweet and it helped me a lot to get through. It's still a break up after all and break ups are never fun. I'm really thankful to have him in my life. But I don't want to tell him that I like him, I'm scared that it'll mess up our friendship and I never want to lose him, ever. I finally got out of bed and got ready for school. School was boring today. Nothing really happened and I just followed my lessons. Everyone was already done for today, but I had still one lesson left. Later, I walked out of the classroom and noticed that my bracelet was missing. It was probably in the dressing room, I think I forgot to put it back on after PE. I walked through the empty hallways, towards the dressing rooms. The whole school was empty, I think there were literally three classes left. I entered the hallway with the dressing rooms. I searched for the one in which my class changed earlier. No one was probably here, because the doors of all the dressing rooms were wide open. I didn't knock, because I don't think someone would leave the door wide open if they were changing. But I was still a bit cautious. I slowly stuck my head around the corner, into the room.

To be continued...

Like and comment for more!