C H A P T E R 5

We met Eva, Leo and Oliver on our way there and Jack and Zach asked if we wanted to sit with them.

Everyone agreed and now the two boys were searching for the table with their friends. We didn't really know for who we were searching, so we just waited.

Z: "They're over there!"
He said as he pointed to the table.
Ja: "Where?"

Z: "Right there, next to the popular girls"
Ja: "Oh, I see them"

They walked towards the table and we followed them. They all did their handshake thing. I saw Corbyn and that Daniel guy.

And one other boy, which I didn't know. There were two girls sitting with them.

I recognized one as Christina. I didn't really know her, but we had some classes together last year.

We all introduced ourselves. Christina was dating Corbyn.

Tatum, the other girl, was dating Jonah, he was the last guy I didn't know.

We all talked and everyone was actually really nice. I went to my classes and had actually classes with everyone.

We were not all together in one class, but in almost every class was someone of the group.

Three weeks already passed and it was friday now and the past days we're just normal.

We got pretty close with all the guys and girls and we're always messing around.

I was too, especially when I was with Zach and/or Jack. I got really close with Jack and he was great.

I noticed that Laura and Zach were close too, same for Daniel and Eva.

I could see that Laura really liked Zach. I don't really know about Daniel and Eva, but they were together a lot.

Well, were actually always together with the whole group, but I mean they always sit next to each other.

Jack has been really sweet and he's a great friend. But he is, I don't really know what to call it, not flirting, but yeah, you probably know what I mean.

And I dont know what to think about it. Is he serious? Is it a joke? If he's serious is it just because he goes from girl to girl?

But maybe he is serious with all of that, I only know him for three weeks now, so I don't know.

I think he's great and I like him, but I'm not head over heels, yet.

I don't want to rush things and I want to get to know him better first. I don't want to do things that I'll regret later.

Tiffany and Meghan are also still annoying. Well, especially Tiffany.

Megan's just with her all the time, but she doesn't really do anything. She says something sometimes, but I think she's just walking along with Tiffany.

And our queen Tiffany is still trying to impress the boys, especially Daniel and Jack.

Probably because they're single. I think she sees that Zach is getting along with Laura really well or she just doesn't like him.

We're currently in the canteen, because it's lunchtime. Jack and Daniel are sitting next to each other,

I'm sitting on the opposite of Jack. Tiffany is sitting with all the girls of her friendgroup at the table behind Jack and Daniel.

And she's getting on my nerves as always. I hate her so much, she gets away with literally everything, everyone thinks she's perfect, but in fact she's just a spoiled little fake bitch, who's mean behind her fake, innocent smile.

She was constantly staring at our table, at Jack and Daniel. But their backs faced her, so they didn't see.

Every time I made eye contact with her she would glare at me. I was so done with her.

Y/N: "Can you see it Tiffany?"
I said sarcastically, because she was so obvious with all her staring.

She looked so angry at me. Jack and Daniel turned around. She pretended everything was fine and fake smiled.

T: "Hey girly, is there something wrong?"
She said as she walked over to our
table and stood behind Jack and Dani.

HeY GiRlY! Ughh, I can't stand her fake stupid head.

Y/N: "Really Tiffany?"
T: "You know you can always talk to me if there's something wrong. So, tell me, what's wrong?"

She said as she just took place at our table and literally squeezed herself between Jack and Dani.

She practically sat on both of their laps.

Y/N: "Ughh, please!"
T: "What's wrong?"
Y/N: "Come on, don't play dumb and innocent. And get off their laps! They don't want you! No one wants you! You're a fake bitch Tiffany!"
I said throwing all my frustration and anger out.

T: "Oh? Are you jealous Y/n?"
Her lips formed a little smirk.
Y/N: "Jealous? Of you? Never! Why would I be that?"

T: "Don't tell me what to do! And everyone wants me, duhh look at me! And I don't know why you'd be jealous. Maybe because I'm perfect and you're definitely not? Oh wait, maybe because I'm almost sitting on Jacks lap at the moment?"

Z: "Woah, don't say that Y/n isn't perfect because nobody is!"
I smiled at him and gave him a 'thanks' look. He was the first one who talked other than me or Tiffany.

Everyone was a bit speechless. Especially Jack and Daniel, they were shocked and confused about what was happening and why Tiffany was on their lap.

Y/N: "You know, in that case I'm glad I'm not perfect. Because if you're perfect, I definitely don't want to be perfect. I don't want to be anything like you"

I heard some 'oh' and 'aii' around me. At this point a lot of people were watching us. Tiffany was a bit surprised at my comeback, but came up with something new pretty quick.

T: "Well, perfect over here, aka me, is next to Jack, so I think you'd like to be me at the moment, am I right?"

Y/N: "I don't think Jack likes the fact that you're on his lap but okay"
T: "Oh well, I think you're wrong. Right Jack?"

She said as she looked at Jack.
Ja: "Uhh I-i...uhm, y-"
T: "See?"

Jack didn't really say anything, he was still a bit confused about the situation.

I don't really know if he was about to say that he didn't mind it.

But he definitely didn't push her off or tried to get away from her.

Y/N: "Wow, really Jack?! I honestly can't believe this"
I said disappointed in him.

T: "Hmm so you DO like him?"
She said with a smirk again as she got closer to Jack.

Y/N: "Uhh I-i...No, but I just didn't expect him to be that low to choose for a fake bitch like you"
I said as I fake smiled at her.

Ha, that one probably hurt huh! She didn't expect that.

I looked at Jack, he was the one that looked hurt. Oh shit, that probably said more about Jack than about Tiffany. But why would he be hurt?

He didn't remove Tiffany from his lap, he probably doesn't like me anyways.

??: "Y/n and Tiffany! Principal office! Now!"
Oh no.