C H A P T E R 15

He slowly opened the door and carefully made his way out of the bathroom. He laughed when he saw me.
Ja: "Nice outfit, my hoodie looks cute on you"
I caught myself blushing a bit and covered my face with my hair, but not too obvious.
Y/N: "I hope you don't mind, didn't really feeling like walking around in clothes with your puke on it"
Ja: "I do not mind at all"
Ja: "Did you already clean all of it?!"
I nodded slightly.
Ja: "You really didn't have to do that"
Y/N: "Yes, I had to, someone had to do it, it was not really nice but it was fine. Now enough about cleaning up puke, how was your bath? You already look better"
Ja: "It was really good and I actually do feel a bit better. Thank you for all of this, helping me, cleaning and all that stuff. I appreciate it"
Y/N: "Anytime Jack, that's what friends are for"
I said smiling weakly.
Ja: "Yes, that's what friends are for. Friends"
He said quietly under his breath, but I still heard it. And I was a bit confused, did I hear it right? I shrugged it off.
Y/N: "Are you hungry?"
Ja: "Not really. If you are, you can eat and do whatever you want, make it like home"
Y/N: "Don't worry, I will. But I'm not hungry, I just went to Starbucks. Just making sure that you didn't want anything"
Ja: "I think I'm just going to rest and watch some Netflix"
He said as he carefully walked to his bed.
Y/N: "That's good, get some sleep. I'll stay in the living room. You know it, yell if you need anything"
Ja: "I don't want to sleep, I'm just going to watch Netflix and just chill. Please stay here"
He almost begged. I sighed.
Y/N: "I don't want to bother you anymore, are you sure you don't want to sleep?"
He shook his head.
Ja: "Nope"
Y/N: "I can see that you already feel a lot better, how did you get all this energy all of a sudden. I don't have a lot of energy anymore"
I said laughing, he shrugged.
Ja: "So, what movie?"
Y/N: "I honestly don't care"
I said as Jack opened his laptop and carefully sat down on his bed, trying to find a comfortable position in which he wasn't in pain. When he was finally all set, I laid next to him. He started a random movie and I snuggled up in the blankets. His bed was really comfy. A couple minutes into the movie, Jack sneaked his arm around my shoulder. I looked at him, because it wasn't really smooth. I laughed at how awkward he was as his cheeks flushed a bit red. He wanted to move his arm away, probably because he thought I didn't like it, but I thought it was cute how awkward and not smooth he was acting. And I didn't really mind. I don't know, but I still think I have some feelings for him. I made sure he didn't pull his arm away.
Y/N: "I don't mind, you just have to work on your moves a bit. Sorry to say, but it wasn't that smooth"
I said grinning.
Ja: "Don't make fun of me"
He said pouting.
Y/N: "I would never, but come on that was funny"
Ja: "My arm is just more comfortable there than squeezed here next to me"
Y/N: "Hmh sure"
I said sarcastically as I laughed at him.
Y/N: "Let's continue with watching the movie"
We both faced the screen again and followed the movie. Jack pulled me a tiny bit closer to him, from time to time. I didn't care and was pretty tired. My head was near his chest and my eyes started to get heavier. And I'm pretty sure I fell asleep to the sound of his heartbeat. I woke up in a foreign bed, in a foreign room. I blinked a couple times and tried to see where I was. I quickly recognized everything as Jacks room and sighed in relief. Jack wasn't next to me though. I slowly got up and walked to the living room to see Jack and Zach chilling on the couch.
Ja: "Hey. Did you sleep well?"
Y/N: "Hi, yeah, I did, I really needed that. Sorry if I bothered you with it"
Ja: "Y/n, come on, why would it bother me? You're not bothering me with anything, believe me"
He said smiling.
Z: "Nice dress"
I looked down at my outfit, I was still wearing Jacks hoodie.
Z: "That hoodie is so comfy, I love it"
I looked confused at him.
Ja: "He always steals my hoodies too, don't ask me why, but he keeps doing it"
Z: "They're nice and comfy. I'm not his girlfriend that steals his hoodies though, don't worry"
He said winking at me.
Y/N: "I'm not his girlfriend either, so why would I care?"
I questioned laughing a bit, still confused.
Z: "Not yet"
He said quietly. I glared at him, he laughed and rolled his eyes, but luckily shut up.
Ja: "Well, she has a good reason to steal my hoodie, unlike you"
He said to Zach.
Y/N: "Yes Zach! I had a good reason, you don't, so stop stealing his hoodies"
I said laughing.
Z: "Good reason? What may that good reason be?"
He said as he raised one eyebrow.
Y/N: "This dudes puke was all over my clothes, so this was kind of my only option"
I said as I patted Jacks shoulder.
Z: "That... That is... Gross"
He said laughing.
Y/N: "Hey! I cleaned it at least!"
Z: "That's true, thank you. For helping Jack so fast and cleaning and stuff, I appreciate it"
Y/N: "No problem, Zach. I'll help you guys anytime"
We chilled for a while and Jack was already feeling better. Especially if he took medicine for the pain. I said bye to the boys and went back to my apartment, still wearing Jacks hoodie. I told him I would give it back as soon as possible, but he said it was fine and I could keep it. So I'm not planning to give it back anytime soon, because, boy, this hoodie is comfy af.
Laura and I had dinner and I told her everything that happened and just updated her on the situation. We had a little girls night. We did a facemask, watched movies. I really enjoyed it.

To be continued...

Like and comment for more!