C H A P T E R 40

I talked to Daniel the next day and it really helped. A lot to be honest, I really needed it. Just someone to tell everything to and just cry on someone's shoulder. He can always help me if I have something what I want to talk about.

'HOME SWEET HOME' I yelled as I threw my suitcase to the side and belly flopped on my bed.
La: "YEAH BABY"
I heard laura yell from her room. I grinned and got up to unpack my suitcase.

Camp was fun, well, you know, kind of, but it felt good to be home again. We were pretty exhausted from this week so we quickly ate dinner and went to bed early.

We woke up late and didn't really do much today. Jack was coming to pick me up for our date later tonight. I got ready, he told me I had to look nice and casual, but not too fancy. I wore a cute, simple black dress, perfect for tonight. (NEXT PICTURE)

I did some light make up and wore gold heels

I did some light make up and wore gold heels. Laura made sure everything looked okay and now I just had to wait till Jack got here.

The doorbell rang. I got up, grabbed my matching golden purse and quickly said bye to Laura. I opened the door and a smile grew on Jacks face as soon as he saw me.

Ja: "How am I so lucky to pick up such a beautiful girl?"
I definitely blushed as I closed the door behind me.
Ja: "You look gorgeous"
He said as he kissed my cheek.
Y/N: "Thank you, you don't look too bad yourself"
I said winking. He was wearing a casual outfit, a nice shirt and black pants. Jack laughed a bit and intertwined our hands.

We walked to the car and he opened the door for me, what a gentleman. I laughed a bit and got in, I wasn't used to this, but I didn't mind, it was really sweet and he made sure that he did everything he could to make this date perfect. So cute.

We got to the restaurant and Jack helped me out of the car, even though I was already half out. I rolled my eyes jokingly at his attempt and gladly took the hand he was offering.

We got in and sat down at the table Jack reserved. It was really romantic, the food was good, we talked and laughed all night, it was perfect.

Jack insisted on paying, even though I wasn't agreeing.
Y/N: "Thank you, I loved that"
I said as we walked back to the car.
Ja: "No problem, everything for my beautiful lady"
I pecked his lips quickly and we got in the car.

I thought he was going to drop me off at my place, but we drove another way.
Y/N: "Where are we going? This isn't the way to my apartment"
Ja: "I know"
He said smiling proudly as he took a glance at me and then turned his attention on the road again.

Y/N: "What are you up to, Mr. Sneaky?"
I said as I turned to him.
Ja: "Nothing"
Y/N: "NoThInG, yeah right, and you think that I believe that?"
He laughed.
Ja: "It's a surprise, you'll see"

Y/N: "Noo, I don't like it when I'm not knowing what I'm going to do. Is it scary? Do we have to?"
Ja: "No, it's not scary and yes it's important"
Y/N: "Please tell me, I want to know"
Ja: "Nope, a surprise is a surprise, I can't tell you. Sorry babe"
I was a bit shocked, he called me babe. He realized he said it too.

Ja: "Oh shit. Uhh... I-...uh. I'm sorry, that was... Y-yeah I don't know"
He scratched the back of his head, embarrassed of what he just said. His face was a tomato, so was mine.
Y/N: "It's fine..."
He smiled a bit, relieved of my reaction.
Y/N: "...Babe"
I said jokingly. He gave me a 'really' look and I just laughed.

We forgot about it, but I honestly didn't really mind him calling me babe. I could get used to that. But I was the one who wanted to take it a bit slow, so I guess I'll have to wait.

If I'm being honest, I don't really want to wait and take it slow anymore. Especially not after tonight. It just feel right. He feels right. To be around him, to laugh with him, to cry with him, to have him by my side. It's him who I want next to me, in the happy and the sad times. But I told him I wanted to take it slow and I don't know how he feels, so I'll wait till the time is right.

I sighed deeply, annoyed at myself. Annoyed at the fact that we're taking it slow because of me.
Ja: "We're almost here, don't worry"
He probably thought that I was done with this car ride. I smiled at him and he returned it before he looked at the road again.

We arrived at the beach minutes later. Jack opened the door for me.
Ja: "Thought we could go for a walk on the beach"
He said smiling proudly of his idea.
Y/N: "Great thought"
We walked to the sand and I took my heels off, because I obviously couldn't walk on sand with heels. I swear, if anyone manages to do that, I'll literally praise you, it's impossible.

We watched the sun set as we walked, warm sand on out feet. Jack stopped all of a sudden.
Ja: "Y/n. I know you rather want to take it slow, but I just can't. You can say no if you want to take it slow, I promise I'll wait for you. But I just can't wait any longer, you're beautiful, sweet, funny, caring, perfect, at least to me. Every time I see you I wish I could call you mine and I accidentally already kind of did. But that proves only more that I can't live without you and I want there to be an us. So, would you like to be my girlfriend?"

I could see he nervously bit the inside of his cheek, waiting for my response. He shifted on his feet. I was a bit shocked, emotional and so happy, all at the same time. I kissed him passionately.

Y/N: "Yes! I said that I wanted to take it slow, but I honestly couldn't wait for you to ask"
He smiled, the smile turned into a smirk. Oh no he's up to something.