C H A P T E R 25

T: "I'm not going first"
T: "Nor last"
She said quickly.
M: "Me neither"
I rolled my eyes and sighed.
Y/N: "I'll go first"
Jacob: "Are you guys scareddd? Don't be a coward, hurry up"
Y/N: "Yeah, we're coming"
I said a bit annoyed. I was first, Jack behind me, then Lexi, Tiffany, Megan and lastly Lucas. I had the flashlight because I was up front and started walking, slowly entering the woods.
Jacob: "Ahh there you are. Hello pretty lady. How are you?"
I'm good at ignoring by now, but I didn't want to ignore the characters, it would be less fun. I still ignored his question tho.
Y/N: "Where are you?"
I asked as I almost stopped walking and shone the light around.
Jacob: "That doesn't matter for now, keep walking sweetheart"
He said in his creepy voice. I walked further, nothing really happened. Only that Jacob guy said really creepy things and made scary sounds.
Jacob: "Have fun meeting my friends, but keep your eyes open. They got you before you know it. Oh and don't look back, only if you want to of course"
He said with an evil laugh.
Lu: "Holy shit!"
He screamed,I guess he looked behind him. Everyone turned around. There was a creepy guy right behind Lucas.
M: "OH MY GOD"
The guy quickly disappeared in the woods again. We all turned around again and I was face to face with a zombie looking girl. We were inches apart. It startled me so much and I screamed really loud.
Y/N: "WAAHH WHAT THE FUCK"
I screamed and fell back, some arms caught me right before I actually hit the ground. I looked up and stared right into Jacks eyes. I quickly stood up again and rearranged myself. The girl smirked at us.
??: "Follow me, party people"
??: "I'm Harper by the way"
Why do all those characters have a creepy voice, walk and body posture?
H: "I like your curls"
She said smirking at Jack.
Ja: "Oh U-uh thank you. I like them too"
I laughed at his response.
H: "What's so funny? I don't think it's funny at all"
She said as she came closer.
Y/N: "Oh I'm sorry, I thought it was funny"
I said grinning.
H: "Hmm, you should join us, I think you fit right in, we would be great friends"
She said laughing evil as she threw her head back.
Y/N: "N-no thanks"
H: "You don't want to be friends? Sucks for you, I'll make sure you'll be one of us. I'll send someone to get you"
She whispered the last part as she came closer. It sent shivers down my spine. I looked at Jack behind me. Harper told her scary story about how she was kidnapped and killed and there were some jumpscares too. She left and we all were so scared. Everyone was shivering and nearly pooped their pants. We walked further and were met by some smaller jumpscares.
Lu: "Can I go up front?"
Y/N: "Sure, I'll switch with you"
Lucas and I switched spots and I was the last one in the row now. We got scared by some bigger characters who told their story and scared us and also a lot small characters for a little scare.
??: "Keep walking he's coming for you"
Someone said behind me. I jumped a little. She walked up front. She looked like a girl our age. All of the characters were. She looked pretty normal. But her clothes were ripped, she had bruises especially around her neck, a head wound, her hair was a mess and her mascara was running.
Lex: "Who is HE?"
??: "The man who killed us, he's coming for you"
??: "Oh I didn't introduce myself yet, how rude. I'm Cindy, I was an average teenager enjoying life"
She sighed.
C: Everything was fine, things could be better, but they also could be way worse. I had a average life and I was fine with it. I was going for a walk one day and walked near this forest. It was already a bit dark. All of a sudden someone dragged me into the forest. I tried fighting him, but he was too strong. I managed to type 911 on my phone, but unfortunately wasn't able to press the call button. It was too late. He beat me up, raped me, abused me and lastly choked me. He threw me in a ditch and left. Aiden found me, I think you already met him. He is the one who fought our killer, but got shot. He's my boyfriend and now I live with him and the others"
This story gave me the most bad vibes and shivers. This tour was made up and it was fake, but this story sounded so real and this could happen easily to anyone. I don't know why but this story really got to me, I wasn't really feeling well and was sure that I looked a bit pale.
C: "Quick, keep walking. I am going back to Aiden right now, bye"
Lu: "Best of luck with Aiden"
C: "Thank you"
She smiled at us and walked in the opposite direction of us. Immediately a jump scare again. The adrenalin kicked in again and I already got more energy. I felt better, but was still shocked about Cindy's story.
We made a little turn and someone scared us from the right. Everyone jumped and ran away. I screamed, but someone covered my mouth and took me to the side. I thought it was part of the ghost tour, but the hand on my mouth tightened. Leo said they were actually pretty gentle, but quick when they took you out. This was everything but gentle. I got two fingers off my mouth.
Y/N: "AUW! Stop! You're supposed to stop if I say so!"
The grip tightened again and the person was still dragging me into the woods. I dug my fingernails in the persons arm. I'm guessing its a male by the armhair and his strength. What the fuck. This is going too far. They must stop and they promised not to hurt us. I looked up and didn't see any mask or costume. Just a man dressed in black with his hood up. I looked straight into his eyes and realized this wasn't good. This wasn't part of the tour. This was real.

To be continued...

Like and comment for more!