C H A P T E R 13

*************PRESENT*************
A: "Wow, daddy, you fought someone for mommy?!"
He said surprised, not believing his dad would ever do that.
Y/N: "Yes, he did"
Ja: "But don't do that. Ever. Fighting is not the solution and a concussion or broken nose is not nice too"
He said grinning a bit. The girls laughed and I smiled at him, proud that he was trying to make sure his kids wouldn't make the same mistakes that he made.
*******BACK TO THE STORY********

*Y/Ns P. O. V*
The ride back home was silent. It wasn't awkward, but everyone knew what was wrong and what happened. I thanked the two brown haired boys as the car stopped in front of my apartment complex. I tried to message Jack, but it was clear that he didn't want to see or speak to me. I spent most of my time in my room that night, alone. Laura understood and she went to Zach that night. Jack wouldn't respond and just left me on read. It hurt. But he had the right to act like that, even though he had been wrong too. I didn't sleep at all that night and decided to stay home the next day. I wondered what Jack was doing, was he alone? I knew he was home, but I hope that someone was with him, just in case something happened. I finally got some sleep that day. I woke up and took a shower, put on some comfy, but presentable clothes and went to Starbucks and we also needed groceries, so I took care of that too. I walked out of the supermarket and stepped in my car. I looked at my phone and threw it on the passenger's seat. I normally don't have any important messages, because I wasn't offline for long, so I did that automatically. I frowned, did I see that right? I crawled over to the passengers seat and grabbed my phone. I didn't see it wrong. The most notifications were from our group chat with the boys, the girls, Laura, Eva, Leo, Oliver and I; 'We the party'

*TEXT*
Noodle head: 'Guys?!'
Noodle head: 'Anybody almost done with school? I need help'
Lau: 'Is it urgent? I have a history test in 5 minutes'
This one: 'See! I told you that I should've stayed home with you!'
Noodle head: 'I'm really sorry, can someone please come quickly?!'
Ollie: 'What exactly happened Jack?'
This one: 'Shit, I have biology. That guy hates me and I actually can't skip any of his lessons anymore, but fuck it. I'm on my way'
Y/N: 'No need Zach, I'm almost there. I just went to the grocery store, so I'm nearby'
This one: 'Okay thanks, I have to go now'
Noodle head: 'Nvm guys, everything is going better already'
Dani: 'No Jack, Y/n is already coming, don't lie, you need help'
Noodle head: 'No really, I don't need help anymore'
Mr. Coffee: 'Yes you do, just accept it, she's coming, appreciate it for once. No buts'
Y/N: 'I'm already here, if you want it or not'
Y/N: 'Open the door! I already knocked twice!'
Noodle head: 'No, I'm fine, you can go back home'
Y/N: 'JACK! Don't be childish now! You need help and I don't care if you don't want to see me rn! I'm going to kick in the door!'
Noodle head: 'No! Don't break it!'
Y/N: 'Open the fucking door then'
Noodle head: 'I can't and especially not for you'
Y/N: 'Ughh fuck u, brb, I'll find my way in'
Noodle head: 'Wtf, do normal. Don't break our door!'
Noodle head: 'Y/n?'
Noodle head: 'Y/N?!'
~Read~
*END OF TEXT*

I honestly can't believe him, I'm already mad again, great. I was walking back down the apartment complex to go to the receptionist. She wouldn't give me the key at first, but she recognized me eventually and gave it after I showed her the text. I thanked her and ran back to the apartment. I quickly tried to get the key in the keyhole. I was out of breath and hurrying, so it took a while to open the door. I swung the door open and hit something. I heard someone groan in pain. I walked through the half open door and saw what I hit.
Y/N: "Fuck"
I saw Jack, almost crying in pain now, puke all around him. It looked gross, but I had to help him.
Y/N: "Oh my god! I'm so sorry! Are you okay?!"
I said as I kneeled down next to him.
Ja: "I'm fine, you can go back home"
He said crying.
Y/N: "No you aren't, why did I even ask that. What happened? Can you get up?"
Ja: "JUST FUCK OFF Y/N, I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP!"
He screamed, while crying hysterically. He was mad and in a lot of pain. He has a concussion, I basically threw a door at his head and I think something else went wrong before I got here, if I look at what he and his surrounding look like.
Y/N: "Jack, please, I'm sorry. I didn't mean what I said and was just frustrated. You have all the rights to hate me, but please let me help you first, this doesn't look good"
Ja: "YOU STILL SAID IT, SO OF COURSE YOU MEANT IT! AND I DON'T WANT YOUR HELP!"
Y/N: "Are we going to play it like this? Okay. YOU were the one that started to fight out of nothing. YOU were the one who broke Mike's nose and got yourself and all of us in this fucked up situation. And if you don't want my help, I can leave right now. I'll just let you here on your own and leave. Good luck with getting up! Do you want that then?!"
He looked at me with guilty and hurt eyes, tears still brimming in them.
Y/N: "DO YOU WANT ME TO DO THAT, HUH?!"
He stayed quiet.
Y/N: "Hmh, that's what I thought"
Y/N: "Can you get up?"
The curly haired boy shook his head.
Y/N: "First tell me in short what happened"
He sighed deeply and took some deep breaths to calm down before he begun.

To be continued...

Like and comment for more!