C H A P T E R 20

No one was there. I walked in and automatically closed the door behind me. I looked at the benches, searching for the shiny accessory. A reflection caught my eye and I squeezed my eyes together. It looked like the little thing I was looking for. I walked over to the bench and saw it was my bracelet. I sighed in relief and tried to put it on. I was really concentrated and after a few tries it was finally on. I turned around and immediately bumped into someone's bare chest, he was only wearing shorts. It startled me, because I thought I was alone.
Y/N: "AHH"
??: "Sorry"
The person giggled. I knew that giggle and immediately knew who it was. I looked up and stared right in his hazel brown eyes. He looked straight into mine. We both didn't say anything. Just silence. Staring into each others eyes. He leaned in closer and closer. Eventually, I closed the little gap that was left between us. His soft lips attached to mine and we moved in sync. It was amazing, he was actually a good kisser and I waited so long for this moment. And I finally knew it, this felt right. I smiled in the kiss as I thought about that. We didn't pull away. He gently pushed me back. I slowly walked back, still kissing, until my back was against the wall. He deepened the kiss. It turned almost into a make out session now. I didn't really mind to be honest. I pulled away, before one thing led to another. I didn't want that. I looked in his eyes again and they were sparkling so bright. He was smiling like crazy and blushing a lot. I probably looked the same.
Ja: "What are you doing here? I thought I was alone"
He whispered, not wanting to break the comfortable silence.
Y/N: "I thought I was alone too. I lost my bracelet and figured I left it here after PE"
Ja: "Oh, well, I was changing because I just had sports"
Y/N: "Huh, I didn't see you. But I made sure no one was here before I entered. I'm sorry"
Ja: "It's fine, I don't mind"
He said winking. We laughed and I hit his chest.
Y/N: "Iewl stop it"
Ja: "No. It made you blush and you're cuter if you blush"
I just blushed harder.
Y/N: "Stopp"
He just kept on winking.
Y/N: "Iewl stop, it's getting creepy now. I gotta go"
I said grinning as I walked towards the door.
Ja: "No wait! I'm sorry"
Y/N: "Bye Jack"
I walked out of the dressing room and winked jokingly at him. I heard him laugh.
Ja: "Bye beautiful"
He yelled after me.
I bit the inside of my lip trying to contain my smile, but it didn't work. And I felt my cheeks heat up again too. I had a stupid, cheesy smile on my face the whole way home. It probably looked ridiculous, but I just couldn't help it. I opened the door to our apartment, still smiling like crazy.
La: "Hey"
She said as she turned around on the couch.
La: "What happened?"
Y/N: "Nothing? Why?"
La: "Oh come on, you have a stupid grinn on your face and you can't stop smiling"
I blushed as I thought back at why I was smiling like this.
La: "Oh and you're blushing too, something definitely happened"
La: "Who was it, what happened. Tell me everything"
Y/N: "No, I'm not going to tell you"
La: "Ah come on, who was it?"
I said nothing.
La: "Jack?"
Y/N: "Not going to say anything"
La: "I already know it's Jack. You blushed so hard when I only said his name"
She said laughing.
La: "If you're not going to say anything, I'll call Zach, maybe he knows"
Y/N: "Good luck, I don't think Zach knows"
La: "We'll find out in a bit"
Y/N: "Look, I just don't know if he's okay with it if I tell you. No one knows and I think we don't have to tell anyone. I don't want everybody to know. But yeah, you know me too well, so you know when something is up. I don't really think Jack is going to tell anyone"
La: "I get it, but I still want to know, so I'm going to call Zach"
I laughed at her while she clicked on her boyfriends contact. Zach picked up immediately and his face appeared on the screen.
Z: "Hey baby"
La: "Hi"
Z: "What's up?"
La: "Is Jack already home?"
Z: "Jack? No. Why tho?"
La: "So Y/n here came home and she was smiling like crazy and blushing and I asked what happened, but she doesn't want to tell me. But I do know that it has to do with Jack, so I thought maybe you know about it"
She said as she tilted the screen towards me.
Z: "Hi Y/n. Tell us what happened, I'm curious now. Did he finally do something?"
Y/N: "I'm not going to tell you, I don't think he wants that and he's probably not going to tell you either"
Z: "Come onnn"
Y/N: "Nope"
We heard some loud sounds on Zachs side and Zach looked away from the screen. We only saw his double chin now. Someone stormed in the room. It was probably Jack.
Ja: "Bro! You never know what happened!"

To be continued...

Like and comment for more!