C H A P T E R 24

I woke up to a soothing voice, softly repeating my name.
Ja: "Y/n, Y/n. We're almost there. Wake up"
I opened my eyes and moved a bit around, waking up. I got used to the light and noticed that my head was laying on someone's chest. I could hear the heart beat through everything. I lifted my head and realized that it was Jacks heartbeat that I was hearing. I was completely snuggled into his chest. I quickly got up and sat up straight in my own seat again.
Y/N: "Oh...u-uhh..I'm sorry"
Ja: "It's fine, I don't mind"
Jack said sighing.
Y/N: "Thanks for waking me up"
He gave me a weak smile and looked out of the window. I sighed and collected my stuff. I grabbed my phone and went on snapchat. I clicked through the stories, not really seeing something interesting. I clicked through the rest, but clicked a story back because something caught my eye. I looked at the picture. It was me. Sleeping. On Jacks shoulder. I looked at the user. It was Jacks story, of course. But luckily it was his private story so not everyone could see it. I wanted him to delete it, but I didn't want to start a new fight. And on the other hand it was a cute picture. (NEXT PICTURE)
It was posted three hours ago, so I think everyone already saw it. I probably fell asleep and landed on Jacks shoulder, then to his chest and I think I just snuggled up in my sleep. Just great again, not. Let's just shrug it off, I slept really really good and that's what matters. We arrived and got out of the bus. We got our keys and the teachers explained the rules one last time. No drugs, rather no alcohol, no funny businesses bleh bleh and the whole rant. They were extremely against fighting and arguments, because it would ruin things for the others. It really helps that Jack and I hate each other right now to break that rule. Further just basic rules. Everyone had a little cabin. I shared one with Laura. It was a really cute, little hut. Three beds, a bathroom, a tiny kitchen. And a couch, comfy chair and tv. Some cabins were bigger than the others, the biggest one was for six people, but our group split up and we all got a cabin for two or three people. We put our stuff in our cabin and set everything up. There was a double bed and one single bed. Laura and I decided to sleep together in the double bed. After a while we went back to the main building for dinner. I already liked it here, the surrounding was beautiful. We were near a little lake with it's own little 'beach' and there was a forest on the other side. This was supposed to be a fun, relaxing camp, so the teacher told us we were only going to do fun things and games. Dinner was fine, the food was good, Jack tried to talk to me again. I ignored the questions about our fight and only talked to him for necessary things. We chilled in the main building until our teachers told us to put on some warmer clothes, because we were doing an interactive ghost tour. We quickly changed and went back to the main building. They explained what we were exactly going to do. It was an interactive ghost tour, so if you participated you would also give permission that the people can touch you, not like hurt you, but they would take you out for example and you could help scare your friends or they walk next to you, follow you, chase you and talk to you. You can answer, but you don't have to if you don't want to. It sounded pretty scary, but I was super excited. Unfortunately, the teachers made groups. I was in a group with Tiffany, Megan, Lucas, Lexi and Jack. Tiffany was being normal to me again. We're not friends, but she doesn't hate me anymore, at least she doesn't let everyone know. Megan is still following her, but does nothing. She's actually nice, but a bit different when she's with Tiffany. I'm not really close with Lucas and Lexi, but we get along well and are friends. And it's just great again that I have to be with Jack in a group. We waited till it was our turn and I mostly talked with Lexi, Lucas and Jack. The others slowly came back from the tour and they weren't allowed to tell us about it, because it would ruin the experience for us. I only heard that they picked Leo out of the group in the middle of the tour and he scared the shit out of Laura. Jonah told us that Zach was screaming like a little girl. Some people came back crying. It must've been really scary. It was finally our turn, we were the last group. We gave our phones to the teacher and headed towards the woods. We weren't allowed to use our phones, we needed to use the light from the moon and we got one really tiny flashlight. They quickly told us the rules again, if they 'touched' you or did something you didn't want, you had to yell 'stop' or something like that and they would stop. The people don't want to hurt us, but they're just doing their jobs. We walked to the start and a character was already waiting for us. It was a woman, she was crying. Her name was Stacy. She told us that her son Jacob was kidnapped and killed in this forest. It's haunted now. He and his friends live here. His friends are other people who were killed here. She warned us before going in and told us to be alert before she ran away crying. I got shivers down my spine, even though it was obviously fake, it was still scary.
??: "Come in, come in. I'm Jacob"
We turned to our right and saw a path that lead into the woods. Three torches on each side to 'welcome' us. I didn't know where the voice was coming from, I didn't see anyone. We had to walk behind each other, in a row. There was a little rope so we could follow that to know where to go.
??: "What are you waiting for? Come on"
Here we go.
I took a deep breath and looked at the others.

To be continued...

Like and comment for more!