C H A P T E R 12

Daniels eyes widened.
D: "Hospital?!"
Y/N: "Yes"
I said silently, tears welling up in my eyes. They started streaming down my face and I cried silently.
D: "Oh no, they'll be okay. Don't cry"
He said as he wiped my tears and hugged me.
Y/N: "What if they started fighting again? Is he okay?!"
I asked, my voice muffled by the hug.
D: "They'll be fine. And if something happened, they're in good hands now"
I nodded and pulled away from the hug. I was still crying, worried about what happened and if everyone was alright. Daniel grabbed my phone out of my hand, clicked on the screen a couple times and brought the device to his ear. Was he calling someone?
D: "Hey Zach. Where are you?"
Oh he was calling Zach.
D: "What happened? Is everyone alright?"
I couldn't hear what Zach said.
D: "What do you mean 'don't worry'?! You guys are in the hospital and Y/n is crying her eyes out over here. Of course we're worried! What happened?"
Zach talked again.
D: "Oh, okay. We're coming over, no buts. I don't care if he doesn't want to see us or her, we're coming"
Daniel nodded at something that Zach said.
D: "See you, bro"
He hung up and turned to me.
D: "They're alright, Zach will explain when we get there"
I nodded.
D: "Let's go"
Y/N: "What about school?"
D: "We'll skip for now. But the others are taking care of that already, so it should be fine"
We walked to his car and drove to the hospital. Daniel told me to take some deep breaths to calm down before we got out of the car. I wanted to sprint inside, but on the other hand I never want to go in. I stared in front of me, just out of the window. Daniel looked at me, laid his hand on top of mine and squeezed it a bit, telling me everything was fine.
D: "Come on, let's go"
He said as he got out of the car.
I took one last breath and got out too. We walked inside and searched for the brown haired boy, who promised to meet us at the entrance. After looking around for a minute we saw him. He was sitting down, ice pack on his eye. Poor Zach. We walked over to him and I hugged him thight, while tears formed in my eyes again.
Y/N: "How's it?"
I said pointing towards his eye. He removed the ice pakc and he had a black eye.
Z: "Just a black eye, it hurts, but it'll be alright"
He said sighing.
Y/N: "H-how are they?"
Zach sighed deeply.
D: "Zach! You told me they were fine!"
Z: "Calm down, they are. Mike broke his nose. That's his only bad injury"
I gasped and the tears slowly spilled out of my eyes. Holy shit, Jack broke his nose. Zach continued.
Z: "Jack, ... Jack woke up a while ago and has a concussion, his arm is quite bruised, so is his face. Blood and scratches everywhere. Mike has some too, but not as bad as Jacks bruises"
I just cried.
D: "Woke up?! Concussion?! What do you mean? How?! What happened after we walked away?"
Zach sighed for what felt like the thousandth time in the past minute.
Z: "Okay, he probably isn't happy that I'm going to tell you, but I'm just going to say what exactly happened. So, you walked away and Y/n said that last thing. He got really pale and stumbled on his feet. That's when he fainted. His head hit the wall hard and then the ground. We all went to the hospital and luckily he woke up not long after he blacked out. That's how he got the concussion. And because of the hits in the fight with Mike. Which caused Mike's broken nose and most of their bruises too"
I cried even more. It felt like my lungs squeezed together, not capable to suck air in them anymore. I got dizzy, my breaths became shorter and shorter by the second. Tears uncontrollably streaming down my face.
Y/N: "Oh my god, what did I do?"
I said quietly between my short breaths, more to myself.
Y/N: "W-what did I d-do?!"
Someone grabbed my arm and lead me to a chair.
Z: "Sit down, it's okay. Deep breaths"
He said as he rubbed my back. I took some deep breaths and leaned back in the chair. My stomach flipped around, I wasn't feeling well, that was for sure.
Y/N: "I feel like throwing up"
I said as I sat up straight and grabbed onto Zachs arm. He grabbed my hand and leaned me back in my chair.
Z: "Shh, calm down. You aren't going to throw up. Take some deep breaths, Dani's getting you some water"
I nodded a bit, closed my eyes and calmed down. I was still crying tho. Daniel came back with a glass of water and sat down in the chair on the other side of me. I let go of Zachs hand and grabbed the glass. I drank it all in one second and took one shaky breath.
Y/N: "I'm sorry for all of this"
Z: "Don't be, it's okay"
D: "It's fine, take your time"
Y/N: "Thanks"
I wiped my tears and calmed down completely.
Y/N: "Can we see him?"
Zach scratched the back of his head.
Z: "Uhh... Yeah, about that. He's awake and already apologized to me and I'm almost sure that he regrets what he did. I don't want to say this and I'm sorry, but... H-he doesn't want to see you right now Y/n. I'm sorry"
I felt a lump in my throat, tears stinging in my eyes again. I blinked them away, I already cried enough, but those words hurt like a motherfucker.
Y/N: "Oh-h, i-it's okay, I get it"
I gave them a weak, fake smile.
Y/N: "Dani, you can go see him. Tell him I'm sorry, please"
D: "You sure? I can stay with you if you want"
I nodded.
Y/N: "Yes, I'll wait here. I have to go to the restroom first, but meet me here again"
I said as I stood up and walked in a random direction, later looking at the signs to find the restroom.

*Zachs P. O. V*
I could see Y/n was hurt and blinked her tears away. She said it was fine and walked away, but not to the restroom, just in a random direction. I sighed.
Z: "She's not fine"
I siad as I wanted to walk after her, but Daniel stopped me.
D: "Let's leave her alone for a bit, I already talked about everything with her, I think she just needs some time to think"
Z: "Maybe you're right, let's go to Jack"
I said sighing, looking back one last time.
*End of Zachs P. O. V*

To be continued...

Like and comment for more!